Ranking
Original Post
do you think toribash next will be here this year?
hampa and whoever else has been working on tb next for over a year, and while I know games take a long time to make I was wondering what yall thought of this!

my thoughts are that it will not. my reasoning is (which is mostly just opinion)
1: hampa saw that this game was dying pretty badly and decided to work on a new project to gain some hype and keep new players.
2: it's already September and only a select few have even gotten a closed alpha.
3: hampa seems to be working on it mainly by himself and hasn't been giving regular updates on it at all recently.
4: the community is losing hype for it and it's slowly shrinking back down again which will make anybody unmotivated especially if you're making a game by yourself.
5:idk I'm just trying to make discussion to help the clan with activity. XD
your thoughts?
It's 2022 and there is still no Toribash next.
I quit Toribash 2 years ago, and i made a new account recently. I think Toribash NEXT wont come out for a LONG time.
been playing for 4 years forgot my password then after 2 years made a new account. HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN!?
Originally Posted by Zombiewcc View Post
I quit Toribash 2 years ago, and i made a new account recently. I think Toribash NEXT wont come out for a LONG time.

wasn't long enough my friend, wasn't long enough...

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I bet 1k TC that Toribash Next won't be here by this date next year.

Also Nabi studios may not even exist.

I'm pretty sure Hampas hotel room budget is starting to dwindle

What with paying to run/host all the servers for this game, not enough players buying things to support the bills anymore. I'm just guessing though. Do not take anything I say in this post as fact.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
I bet 1k TC that Toribash Next won't be here by this date next year.

I hold that bet. Can't imagine them taking it down the steam page.

Also I bet all my tc that Evil will still be here when toribash servers are taken down. Hail Evil.
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
I hold that bet. Can't imagine them taking it down the steam page.

Also I bet all my tc that Evil will still be here when toribash servers are taken down. Hail Evil.

HAIL EVIL!! 😈😁😁

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it