ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash copyrights
what i mean is a thread or something
like if you did a head you go to it and give them the head for example and they write it on your name so that nobody can steal it and when someone purchase it you can change that
i know .. many people makes textures soo you should recruite trusted people
or if thats takes so much you may make it like a data app on fourms that record names and textures
this would take alot of work soo like i said recrute trusted people!
INB4 14 days ban
If people want to watermark their own art then there are pre-existing programs that can be used. Even by just using Gimp or PS it's very easy. Google a guide yo.
Not worth it in my opinion.
Although, a texture database could be cool.
no i meant to put your texture in your name its easy to steal a head texture though just dl the player and get the textures from customs
so what this database is fore putting your texture in your name! so anybody steals it and clears the watermark will be known
INB4 14 days ban
It is kind of a pain in the neck to create two sperate files, one texture and one watermarked version. It'd be easier to upload a file to Toribash (maybe have a selectable area called "Texture") and it would automatically superimpose a watermark on it.
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
It is kind of a pain in the neck to create two sperate files, one texture and one watermarked version. It'd be easier to upload a file to Toribash (maybe have a selectable area called "Texture") and it would automatically superimpose a watermark on it.

Not really. Just premake an image for it, pop it on as a semi transparent layer & job's a good 'en, watermarked. Reuse the same water mark for them all. Hardly time consuming.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you