Ranking
Original Post
More than one 3D item
So I recently looked at the item forgers news and I thought it would be pretty chill if someone could activate more than one 3D item and wear it at a time.

Others have recommended it as well but I'm the one that's putting it here unless others have already (I don't pay attention).

Example: Someone could wear Shutter shades while wearing Headphones or the new Gentleman's Mustache at the same time.

Maybe there could be an option that could be unlocked by purchasing toriprime or a feature like that.

It would cause a larger demand for 3D items, that they can buy with cash in the shop already. So bank for humpu and multiple 3D items for toribashians. It's a win win.

P.s. Here's some concept art

Kawaii

Concept art by Glimpsed

$hutter $wag

Last edited by Bercat; Aug 23, 2015 at 07:03 AM.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Thats because elbow pads and punkspikes are both on your tricep. You can having boxing gloves and elbow pads though
Duckbill + any hat.
for fucks sake please
i want to wear my propeller hat and get a duckbill so i can be the ugliest duck ever please ok thanks

3d items on, for example, a head, shouldnt be placed exactly on a head
Make something like "Upper_Head", "Lower_Head"
i think you got me
Equip both Swag Cap & Nerd Glasses (Categorize 3D Items)
I wanted to equip both Swag Cap and Nerd Glasses together, but its impossible SO how about categorize the 3D items as 'head' and 'eye' items? You can't put more than 1 item on the same category, but you can put more than category on, how it sounds?

For example; ability to equip BOTH Swag Cap and Nerd Glasses together(=cap as head item, glasses as eye item) and so on, for an additional example; take the Skull Necklace, it can be categorized as a Neck Item.

I just don't like the feeling when I feel limited on the 3D items I put on.
Thank you very much for reading, appreciated your time.

Cheers!
ZØØK || 祖克
interesting idea and i see no harm with implementing it besides the fact that it may make it harder for item makers to set up the item if they have to worry about all these variables instead of just "Item X is a head item"
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
interesting idea and i see no harm with implementing it besides the fact that it may make it harder for item makers to set up the item if they have to worry about all these variables instead of just "Item X is a head item"

Yeah, well you see that is the thing - I LOVE EQUIPPING MORE THAN 1 ON MY TORI'S HEAD! And I'm not the only one saying that, few of my clan mates and friends agree with me 100% on this, since 3D items are awesome and we shouldn't be limited on having them equipped.
ZØØK || 祖克
I've been wanting to wear headphones and shutter shades at the same time for some time now. This is exactly what I want and a lot of others out there want to.
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 23, 2015 at 08:30 AM.
Tree
I think I'm a bit conflicted with not having wore my eyepatch with my green hat at the same time,same with my other 3d stuffs that WOULD be a good match. At least I also have other people thinking of the same thing. Not that there'd be so much pain in adding it,right?