ES Recruitment Drive
this unicode characters thingy is gonna make the chat worse because its gonna be spammy so thank god that the chat is not hazardous with the unicode.
Not Supported
I don't like someone spamming stars and biohazard icons.

Not supported.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Pretty sure there are mutes, kicks, bans, and flood kick. I don't see why not.

Supported.
Bringer of Hell
its not gonna help the game to improve . its just gonna be spammed in the public servers and its not gonna be stopped and lots of reports about spamming unicode is gonna happen and its not gonna be entertaining.

I swear if you post Not Supported again... ~Cheshyre
Last edited by Moataz; Jun 25, 2015 at 06:41 PM.
Lol chesh.
Anyway, why not? We have them on the forum already. Plus, if they're spammed, not only are their mutes,kicks,ban,and flood kicks, there is also the IRC to contact GM's. The details are what will make Toribash perfect.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
I think it would be good, it would prevent some crashes that happen because of glitchy characters, and as mentioned before, if abused people can be kicked, banned etc
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
this would be a good thing to implement and it would fix a bunch of those crash codes that are out there, also i would love to be able to put in lenny, however would this bring back to life the donger clan in a horrifying way?
Supported tho
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert