ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Replay cache
Hi!
i guess everyone wanted to save a replay which was already gone...
So I think every server shold have a replaycache which stores just the latest replay.
And to save the replay you could have a command like
/savecache (replayname)
I hope a lot of you support my idea.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

I sense that this is a MAJOR disk usage. Custom folder already takes up alot of disk space. I understand you said to save just the recent, but sometimes cache files can be HUGE and some people like myself only got 20-40GB Hardrives

Not supported unless it won't take up disk space
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
I would love to have this,

But, in reality this would get fucking ridiculously huge, since there's alot of players who upload replays pretty much every day, or such like me that make like 50 wip replays each day scrapping like 40 of them or so,

In whatever sense, i would love for this to be a thing, but i'd probably go with what deak said,

Not supported unless it won't take up disc space
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
If you mean for MP, you can turn on autosave, I believe the command is /opt autosave 1 (needs checking) this saves all replays that you see.

If you mean SP, Im not sure how it would be an issue, but I also dont see a need for it since replays loop forever so you cant miss the opportunity so save them (I think)

If youre worried about memory, dont be, replay files take up barely any memory, heres a screenshot of my autosave folder's properties

autosave

As you can see there are about 6800 replays and the total size is still only 392 MB, if this somehow becomes a problem it is an easy task to delete the folder
Last edited by SmallBowl; Jun 25, 2015 at 11:45 PM. Reason: I cant type
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Sorry i did not say that the feature should be for MP.
And only the last replay is saved until the next one is there.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean