ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Multicolor Hair
For me its can be cool mixing 3 hair colors(have like old gold,radioactive and toxic hair)It would be great
Running away...
i couldnt even start to begin with all the glitchyness dl problems that this would cause, if ya want multiple colors for your hair get candylocks or the mayan warrior beard thing
No plz Not supported
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Oh please don't.. Hair and 3D items are already very glitchy. Sometimes even glitch and stretch out blocking the Tori's. More hair color would only make it worse.
Not supported.
Bringer of Hell
Day, have you not seen the Jester Hat?

This is quite similar to my Multicolor Blood suggestion. I don't know how this would work with hair though.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Day, have you not seen the Jester Hat?

This is quite similar to my Multicolor Blood suggestion. I don't know how this would work with hair though.

I have not seen the jester hat but can i guess that it is multi colored? Is it glitchy as hell too?
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Maybe something like primary hair color or secondary hair color (like gradients) would work. That would be something pretty cool
It's not a bad idea but I just don't see it happening
First off, hair is not very wide spread. Not many people are actually gonna use this and some people won't even see any 3d items at all. Toribash needs to work very big gameplay parts rather than something for a certain demographic.
Second, how would you distribute the color through the hair. There isn't a certain way you can put color in hair. It could change as it goes to the tips, make a pattern, have multicolored strands, and so on and so forth. You would need another forge just like the flame forge, except that it's for something much smaller than flames.
If you wanted these colors in your hair, why don't you find out what color they look like combined and just make that color your hair color?
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Do you mean something like:
Using a Marine Hair for Santa Hat and Radioactive Hair for Santa Beard?

If yes, this will be nice, but indeed it's not that easy to add this system, I believe.
If not, nah it'll be a pain to have something rainbow-ish for Hairs.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I'm confused, what do you mean by multi colored ? Is it something like :
- Something like jester hat
- Blend many colors and made a new color ? Like if you have Vampire and Marine then use them together and made new color
- Something like Primary and secondary body color
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846