Allies/ Enemies
~Clan Allies~
[Secret]
[C3]
[Void]
[2DMS]

~Single Allies~
-ImYou-
Offer's his texturing services at half price.
-BoltGod-

~Clan Enemies~
Chicken89 (acting like fear was)

Post here for ALLY or ENEMY request please... thanks

Okay, you dont want to be here. Simple as that. Being on this list means you are not only an enemy of the clan, But it also means you will not be allowed to post on the board or you will be reported, and you can not participate in any of the clan events.

~Black List~

Guys if there is somebody who is beginning to make you very angry, then post the name here. Everybody gets 3 strikes...
1 strike= No Clan tourneys/ events
2 strikes= No Joining the clan
3 strikes= No posting on the board, no joining the clan rooms.

You may be forgiven, but only if you can give a good enough reason.
Last edited by DeathTone47; Jul 16, 2010 at 11:45 PM.
Yay for allies :3
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
/Invade

Hi imyou...... im in jungle clan i want to be a single allie do you guys approve?
..... this is a bit weird. uhhh u put chicken as ur enemy when u said he acted like fear yet he isnt on the list. .. ur really gonna put ur clan allie's member who is technecly an allie on the enemy list?.. plz do not take this offencivly. oh and congrats
Ben i did that because i hate when people try to argue with me over something stupid. He tried saying i was immature for doing the whole <[MAD]Hampa> thing in-game, but i was just having a little bit of fun, so the way i see it, if he gets that mad over something to do with a GAME while im tryin to have FUN in the GAME, then he needs to get a life, and quit bothering with RAMEN because honestly, i dont want anything to do with him.