Toribash
Original Post
ACTIVITY REWARDS
So i was chatting with rcrichman on steam and i had the greatest idea ever, toribash should do daily payouts to reward people for getting online daily or once every so often, it has the possibility to boost activity for the poor as well as keep the game alive, also i thought that different belts got a different amount of tc each day they log in, like black belt - 4th dan gets 20tc every day they log on in game, 5th dan gets 75tc per day they log in, 6th gets 100, and keep going up 25tc per belt per day till you get to 9th dan, then 10th dan gets 300tc every day they log in, masters can get 500-600 daily when logging in, customs can get 1-2k per day, gods can get like 5-10k, the one could get like 20-50k, and elite could get like 100k or some shit. The point is, it would reward people for playing daily and boost the toribash economy

I thought i would share this idea and i hope it is considered and implemented in some way shape or form.

-Love, Diety/Nicejesus #Diety4ES #Diety4Torilegend
#MakeToribashDankAgain
oh is this where i put my signature?
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Account trading isn't a huge problem currently, the potential for abuse of daily TC thing is going to be one though. All the games with daily reward thing that I know have closed economy with transactions between players being a nonexistent thing, and there's a good reason for it.

Well here for example warframe has a daily reward system for logging in, and what they do is they have the items you receive be next to nothing but it encourages daily log in for two reasons... one being that after increments of 50 days of logging in you get a good reward instead of the bad ones that you usually get. The other reason is there is a chance to get large "discounts" on platinum -25% -50% and -75%(maybe tb could do this with boosters, QI, TC) so i guess tb could do something like this if they make the items untradeable, or make the tc only able to be used in the shop (small amounts only so its rare to get the tc). With the every 50 days you get a good untradable item it would encourage daily play, and with discounted boosters, QI, TC thing it would also potentially generate more money for the game.

Tempest I think the original idea isn't that great because of how many high QI people there are, and also its been said already but it would really mess up the game economy.
Last edited by KDigityDog; Jul 3, 2017 at 03:53 PM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Would be a terrible idea and would inflate prices and such so it would be practically pointless.

You can't really compare TB to warframe because they are entirely separate and different games. Along with that, one game is dead and the other isn't. Just wouldn't really change anything in my opinion.

i miss you ocean
doing this would ruin the tb economy. I disagree with this is because prices for items would have to go up since people are making more money. I see no problem earning money by playing in tourneys to get decent tc or marketing (if you are successful and patient) If this was added, I would hate it is because people buy items that would become more common which would not make it fun. For example, I have a Swag Cap. People getting this more often makes me think that my item has no value and not worthit
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
Well here for example warframe has a daily reward system for logging in, and what they do is they have the items you receive be next to nothing but it encourages daily log in for two reasons... one being that after increments of 50 days of logging in you get a good reward instead of the bad ones that you usually get. The other reason is there is a chance to get large "discounts" on platinum -25% -50% and -75%(maybe tb could do this with boosters, QI, TC) so i guess tb could do something like this if they make the items untradeable, or make the tc only able to be used in the shop (small amounts only so its rare to get the tc). With the every 50 days you get a good untradable item it would encourage daily play, and with discounted boosters, QI, TC thing it would also potentially generate more money for the game.

Tempest I think the original idea isn't that great because of how many high QI people there are, and also its been said already but it would really mess up the game economy.

Warframe gives you resources, with a chance of a 3 hour booster/% off plat, not platinum.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

ITEMS WAY OVER PRICED!
WHY ARE ALL THE GOOD LOOKING ITEMS OVER PRICED. I MEAN LIKE EVERYTHING IS ATLEAST 6K TO GET A GOOD ITEMS. ME AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE THINK WE SHOULD GET ATLEAST 100 TC PER WIN. 10 TC PER WIN TAKES SUPER LONG AND IT EVEN TAKES ALONG TIME TO GET EVEN CHEAP ITEMS.
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
Warframe gives you resources, with a chance of a 3 hour booster/% off plat, not platinum.

listen I have played the game a lot trust me I know how it works... if you read what I said youd see that I never said it gave you platinum... I said it gives you discounts on the platinum for when you purchase it, thats why i made the comparison to the things tb could do the same thing with for more income.

"and with discounted boosters, QI, TC thing it would also potentially generate more money for the game." how would this line have made sense if I said it was giving it out for free.
Last edited by KDigityDog; Jul 4, 2017 at 02:09 AM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
My point is, Toribash doesn't have "resources" to give people everyday to even have a low chance at a discount.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

there really isnt a point to add in log in rewards because we can all earn tc just find so there is really no point to implement it aswell as this would ruin the economy of the game and yada yada yada.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
gothboiclique