Ranking
Original Post
nicest set?
numbers, swexx,large hella iconic to me.

erth's old full joint set he never finished i thought was fire.

torrito's old raider ninja set/jisse white ninja set

i could go on legit forever but post yalls favorite set
Run it down mid
I'd definitely say either the Tree set by Taroni, or the Sibling Rivalry set by Membrain

SETS

However, the INOX set by NBLX would've been hands down the best set if he had ever gotten around to finishing it.
https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=254583
Last edited by Furryprints; Oct 20, 2020 at 03:44 AM.
any images of what inox llooked like? i've always heard everyone say its really good but never seen a picture cuz in the thread they're broken
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
This might not be the most detailed or refined set of all time, but I really like it. Thus I bought it.
Have had it for a while now and I still like it alot.

Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
This might not be the most detailed or refined set of all time, but I really like it. Thus I bought it.
Have had it for a while now and I still like it alot.

these type of sets are ones i'd love to own
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
What factors do you think are important? For example, blending 3D items with the set is really cool. Like what I do.

Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
any images of what inox llooked like? i've always heard everyone say its really good but never seen a picture cuz in the thread they're broken

This was the only image of it I could find on google.
Originally Posted by Furryprints View Post
I'd definitely say either the Tree set by Taroni, or the Sibling Rivalry set by Membrain

SETS

However, the INOX set by NBLX would've been hands down the best set if he had ever gotten around to finishing it.
https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=254583

Dude did you really put Taroni's stuff on the same list with Membrain?
damn that's crazy...

Obviously Aveance's sets were way ahead of their time even tho some people say he artfully combined c/p with his own art. I believe the final result is what really matters. If it looks cool and unique - I don't care what tricks they use.
About the INOX - it was a revolution indeed. Jointed set before joint textures? A 3D editor for textures? Man, this guy was an inventor. But you should know that he has been already a formed artist irl in his 30+ at this time which was, say the least, uncommon in 2010th. He was, I believe, the very first guy who investigated the features of texture distortion on a sphere in toribash. His own Joker set is very good as well.

Nicest set? if we take this particular formulation to me it's the old NutHug's set. It was really nice and inspiring for me in 2010th.

Best set? None. You can't pick one, there were a lot of really talented artists through the whole history of Toribash existence who made a lot of really impressive sets.
I can easily pick a few for you, besides for those already mentioned

Whitefox's "Skinless man"

PLN's set which he actually made for free for his mate

Another PLN's set

I really dig this Maldiluna's set also

And those are only a few ones.
Last edited by Hug; Oct 21, 2020 at 11:22 PM.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Originally Posted by Furryprints View Post
This was the only image of it I could find on google.

it looks ok
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Xiyun View Post
erth's old full joint set he never finished i thought was fire.

Which one, I started like 5 and I don't think I've ever finished a set lmao
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.