Ranking
Original Post
Toribash : Survive the Island!
Hello winter, swaves and I were in a server and thought of something amazing......

what if EVERY SINGLE toribash player alive was stuck on an island surrounded by a vast body of water.

FOR 6 MONTHS!

Only 10 players can leave the island. Those 10 get to share $10 million between themselves. Everyone knows each others usernames and let us imagine for the games sake there is a volcano.

WHO ARE THE REMAINING 10?!

*maya is strictly prohibited from setting foot on tori island*
I'd probably kill myself if I had to spend more than 10 minutes listening to some of you speak
Last edited by piss; Oct 29, 2020 at 05:38 PM.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
there have been millions of people who have played toribash, so it better be a big island

Millions who played but a few hundred who actually remain.

And maya banned from entering is like music to my ears.
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
i would feed imperial to the sharks for my survival
the world is as beautiful as what you make it out to be
yeah wait if there are no rules what's to stop somebody from going on a killing spree
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by sBotmtwigrmiatstits View Post
yeah wait if there are no rules what's to stop somebody from going on a killing spree

kill them first

i would be in the remaining 10, i would live in the trees and feed off insects, hiding the entire time

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
Sorry, there are no gods, no kings on a remote island.
I'll be there.
And my first proposition is that we eat all children under the age of 18.
I'll then start construction of large tipis with wattle and daub foundations, because I'm a badass with cool life experiences and yall need me.

u won't eat me when i look at u with my puppy eyes
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
ancient underage confirmed
----

my only request is that everyone must draw 8 pints of blood from thier body weekly so I can d
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread