ES Recruitment Drive
Hi, can you remove the posting requirement, it's against this rule:
Originally Posted by Da rulez
Posting requirements of any kind are not permitted. That includes postcount requirements for joining the clan, "you must make this many posts in our thread" and "posting x times" as part of your rules/requirements etc.

You have 24 hours to remove it, thanks
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
me n blue did a parkour he had to leave and i decided to edit it then gave up half way through
Attached Files
parkour 13 edited.rpl (274.3 KB, 11 views)
I would like to join your clan? 'm new to toribash more ja took the morning I have 61% wins in tournaments but I am good and bad times the gain aa lose more times never give up, I want to be part of my first clãn.Obrigado for listening and I hope I'm orange belt you do not mind having one member like me.
Not until your at least an orange belt sorry man Rules are rules
Last edited by bluflame; Mar 20, 2013 at 01:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
how do you apply? I'm an orange belt and I'm pretty good at the game. I've beaten Brown belts, black belts, and more.
Um hey im a brown belt and im on alot and im looking for a clan..... can i join?
Ps: Im really a 3rd dan this is my other account
so if you could just meet me on toribash or maybe you could just let me in the clan? lol