Ranking
2smooth4me.

Really awesome opener, nice and smooth, and it was executed perfectly. I'm a sucker for heel kicks, and this one was great, you cut him like butter. You keep your flow really well in this replay, and there's really no slow parts. The ending was odd, but it still kept the smoothness and flow. Great job man, I think we're even XD
-----
also, I watched your other ones:

Eye for an Eye: Good replay. You didn't do anything with your head, so the headrip wasn't really utilized, but your kick was really powerful and looked great. Good job.

Runing: Your launch was good for a typical double leg-esque launch. The run itself was nice, but I have some tips.

Don't over use your pecs, or it begins to look forced. Also, when you do this, sometimes it makes it so you have uneven movements (jittery torso etc.). Also, don't contract your elbows quite as much. Over contracted elbows look odd (to me anyway). For the most part your steps were even, but sometimes they were a little clunky looking.

Either way, really nice run. You kept your height even as well, and you stayed running in a fairly straight line the entire time. Really good job.

Cyclone: I liked the opener. It wasn't very fast, but it was really smooth and looked nice. Your elbows are a little too solid though. The first kick was really nice, but it's a shame it didn't get a core XD. The punch thing was strange, but I actually really liked it. The same thing applies for the "Magic" part of it XD. Really cool, nice job.
Last edited by SkyWhale; Feb 22, 2015 at 09:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I've eliminated almost absolutely all twitchyness in my MAS replays

Uke is [eVo]Obazu, best MAS I've had in awhile
-----
also decap
Attached Files
MAS with [eVo]Obazu.rpl (934.8 KB, 31 views)
Wtf decap.rpl (107.3 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Spirals; Feb 24, 2015 at 07:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Also known as CombatBot
Awsome Have you beat uke
-----
Days are good all the time Peace
-----
FUS RHO Uh oh
Boom Hey Wazzu...
Last edited by Nicky3947; Feb 24, 2015 at 03:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
2pro4me 2skilled gg

awesome/10

But really, I was talking to you on skype as you made this, you were super fast in doing it. Sick twist, even if it was a simple replay. GG

Grats on a yes from ORMO btw (or, Marrez at least).
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Sorry about all the one shots people, just trying to find my favorite gravity
Attached Files
-15.82.rpl (59.6 KB, 24 views)
Also known as CombatBot
I love all your replays. Try and create a replay where you decap your feet and throw it at Uke.
getting bored with -30? lol

That opener was pretty fancy.
Your pecs were a little odd but it wasn't much to worry about.

the hit was nicely aimed, but how come you didn't go for the decap as well?
Surgical challenge Numba 5!!

I love these events,

WE NEED MORE FORUM REPLAYMAKING EVENTS. TAKE NOTES GMs

Oops. Forgot the replay
Attached Files
Amputee - Round 5!.rpl (382.1 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Spirals; Mar 3, 2015 at 03:37 AM.
Also known as CombatBot