Ranking
Original Post
Filling out stuff = 500TC-1K
You wanna earn 500TC-1K TC just by filling out a few questions?
If so here is what you do.

Objective:
Since I have some TC. I would like to help give it to the public. So I had an idea that people deserve TC by just answering questions. Unlike the TC surveys in the ToriShop, you don't have to give an email address, a street address, and other personal stuff.

So anyways here are the rules:
No dumbass answers
You must have at least 100 posts (to prevent from alt accounts)
You must fill out every question that is given
You must use English and good grammar. (This helps depends on how much TC you get)
You can only answer the questions once. So make sure to make it perfect.

About the questions:
There will be new questions every week or so, if i can find new questions, so you'll be able to get alot of TC. Also remember there might be other people in front of you so be patience and wait until you get your TC. I'm the only one who's gonna be giving the TC and reading them. Also subscribe to this thread so you can know when there's new questions or not

Ok onto the questions for this week:

* What is you accounts ID? (To figure out just click on your name and it should say after ''http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=[ID]''
*Your rank? :
*Your Username? :
What type of computer do you have?
Which one do you like better? A desktop or laptop?
Why?
What is your favorite time of the day?
What type of sports do you do?
What do you spend most of your free time doing?
If you could have anything in the world. What would it be?

* Questions with a '*' are the questions that will be in every weeks questions

So there it is. I know they might seem a bit personal but it's ok. Also if i forget to give you TC it either might be i ran out of TC or I forgot to read yours.

CURRENT TC:

OK happy filling...out...stuff.. i guess XD GL

Last edited by Ginkey; Jul 3, 2010 at 12:54 AM.
* What is you accounts ID? 497161
*Your rank? : 3997 of black belts
*Your Username? : sirkill1
What do you think is something that you must always have in your replays? Replay must be clean, and have at least one dm on uke unless its a parkour or dance replay.
What type of discussions interest you and make you want to chat more about the subject? anything that pertains to me, real life stopmotion, biking, weapons, drinking and other manly pursuits such as sports and etc...
What type of pet do you have or wish to have? i have a dog
What is your favorite color? green.
Are you a person who likes to talk or keep quiet? it all depends on whether i feel i should talk or not, if i'm with my friends talk if i'm with old people keep quiet.
What do you spend most of your free time doing? Toribash -_- or visiting forums or reading or exercise or doing homework
Does the color purple intrigue you? Not in particular no.
Favorite Cereal? cheerios.
Summary of you whole time you have been on TB (friend you made, clans you joined/made, etc) (this also helps you get more TC) Friends with anybody whos nice to me or is friendly in DaF and love all their members =) great fun lov to make replays and try to become better i often post in my clan forum wibbles discussion rapid threads and the replays section.i try to join events even though i may have little chance of winning and enjoy helping others.... ive made a tut on the basics of the flame forge and that about sumarizes it.
🫷🦚🫸
* What is you accounts ID? 729378

*Your rank? : Brown Belt rank 5274

*Your Username? : Infernity

What do you think is something that you must always have in your replays? Lots of dismemberments

What type of discussions interest you and make you want to chat more about the subject? Philosophical matters always grab my attention.

What type of pet do you have or wish to have? Chinchilla

What is your favorite color? Blue

Are you a person who likes to talk or keep quiet? Depends on the situation

What do you spend most of your free time doing? Writing my novel

Does the color purple intrigue you? It's nice but it hardly intrigues me

Favorite Cereal? Shreddies

Summary of you whole time you have been on TB (friend you made, clans you joined/made, etc) (this also helps you get more TC) It was ok at first, I gradually progressed through the belts just playing until a guy from VorteX came along. We played together a few times and I eventually joined, made a load of new friends along the way.
Welcome to an Infernity of pain
Proud VorteXian
* What is you accounts ID? 436450

*Your rank? : 3593

*Your Username? : Solax

What do you think is something that you must always have in your replays? Decaps

What type of discussions interest you and make you want to chat more about the subject? Art

What type of pet do you have or wish to have? A dog.

What is your favorite color? Toxic green.

Are you a person who likes to talk or keep quiet? medium but leaning towards liking to talk.

What do you spend most of your free time doing? Computer, reading, trampoline, my dog, art.

Does the color purple intrigue you? It depends what colors it's used with.

Favorite Cereal? Muesli.

Summary of you whole time you have been on TB
Bradamly helped me out alot and helped me get into atlantic. I stayed there for a while and then quit to join Bradamly's clan, Chaoz-Knights. I recently, with Brad's help, made and posted the idea of a knock.out function in game.
Last edited by Solax; Jun 22, 2010 at 12:16 PM.
* What is you accounts ID? 630656
*Your rank? : 1692
*Your Username? : Serge94
What do you think is something that you must always have in your replays?
In my opinion - a lot of BLOOD an VIOLENCE and also cool end!
What type of discussions interest you and make you want to chat more about the subject? Ooooh... A lot... I love to speak about different types of discussions like TORIBASH, FOOTBALL, MUSIC, GAMES, GIRLS, ANIMALS, SCIENCE and a lot of others... I am good speaker and it is interesting to chat with me! ^^
What type of pet do you have or wish to have? I have got a cat (Zara/Female) and her little son (Zefir (on English it is Murshmallow)/Male) They are SOOOOOO cute
Here they are : =^o.o^=
What is your favorite color? xD black (Demon and Void in TB)
Are you a person who likes to talk or keep quiet? Yup I love to talk with interesting people!
What do you spend most of your free time doing? Playing TB, posting on forums, playing football, reading books...
Does the color purple intrigue you? Not really... ^^
Favorite Cereal? You maybe dont know it but it is "Nesquik"... ^^
Summary of you whole time you have been on TB (friend you made, clans you joined/made, etc) (this also helps you get more TC)
I made a lot of friend!!! They are players starting from Orange belt to Custom belt! I am friendly person. I was in [Mental] clan but it was DSC which failed... After this i joined other failed DSC - [Excellent]. Now I joined the best clan ever - [Piratez] and I am happy of it! Dudes from [Piratez are AWESOME!]
Almost everyone who I meet becomes my friend xD
I play TB every day and try to learn new moves every day too. What to say... I will just tell ya: I AM TORIBASHED!
*What is you accounts ID? My Toribash account ID is 601488.
*Your rank? :
At the time I am a second dan blackbelt and fill the rank 259.
*Your Username? : As my username, I chose diveX (pronounced die-vex)
An extraordinarily nice and good looking move.
What type of discussions interest you and make you want to chat more about the subject? Personally, I'm very interested in technology and science.
What type of pet do you have or wish to have? I do not have any pet but I like cats :3 (I am allergic to them though )
What is your favorite color? I prefer a light blue, like the color "aqua" in toribash.
Are you a person who likes to talk or keep quiet? I like talking a lot when the topic is interesting and I have some nice and active people to discuss with .
Mostly I'm surfing on the net, watching videos or playing videogames.
Does the color purple intrigue you?
I can't really say it intrigues me because as I already said earlier: My favourite color is blue.
Favorite Cereal? Actually I don't eat cereals anymore but when I used to as a child, I very much liked TOPPAS. (I think it's a german cereal, never mind)
Summary of you whole time you have been on TB.
On my first day playing toribash online I met a girl called COOH ingame.
I was still a white belt and had yet to find out what mods were and what official servers were. She was a blackbelt with many dans.
She played with me the whole day long (even though I was a total newbie) and we talked a lot as well. I haven't seen her online since that anymore though .
I also met some nice people I still see lot like Trials... (he used to be called Trials10)...
Also you might know Siimplee? I met his brother when THEY both played toribash for the first time and I taught them how to play too. I thought it would be nice for somebody who's new at the game to have someone a little more experienced to help him/her out. Some weeks later I took a break from toribash for about a month and when I returned to playing actively, Siimplee owned me very hard!

Now untill 4 days ago I was in a german clan called [UeBeLsT] but I still haven't seen any members playing for months so I decided to change to [Atlantic]. Before I joined I never had to use the forum, that's why I don't have that many posts.

I really like my new clanmates and it's lot of fun hanging out with them!

So that's my side of the story!

What about you Ginkey? Why don't you tell us something about yourself as well?
Last edited by diveX; Jun 22, 2010 at 02:48 PM.
* What is you accounts ID? (To figure out just click on your name and it should say after ''http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=[ID]''
*Your rank? :

*Your Username? : Boredpayne
Elegance/balance. While boom hits are all very shiny and certainly take skill, I find that doing them gracefully and realistically is what really makes a replay fun and interesting to watch. This also applies to dance and sparring replays.
What type of discussions interest you and make you want to chat more about the subject?
Discussions about really anything except for the trivial and superficial, things like celebrity gossip just annoy me. Sports, current events, movies, whatever, I'm fine with talking about them. I guess I'd really just like to continue talking about anything that's particularly interesting to me (say, science), or something that I feel strongly about (e.g. politics).
What type of pet do you have or wish to have?
I have a torteshielle female cat named Cookie. I would like to get a dog as well, but finding one that would coexist with my cat is difficult, and my family has vetoed it anyways.
What is your favorite color?
Green.
Are you a person who likes to talk or keep quiet?
It really depends on who I'm talking to. If it's some one I like or share a connection with, I don't mind carrying the conversation. If it's someone new or a large group, I keep to myself a bit more.
There's nothing that takes up the majority of my time. My summer days are split between sports (I play tennis and soccer, and sometimes swim as well), a multitude of academic/aquatic camps, and gaming + social networking on the computer.
Er...not really. It's just a combination of red and blue. I've never really thought about it, but I wouldn't say it intrigues me.
Favorite Cereal?
I wouldn't know, I don't usually eat cereal. If I had to choose, I would pick Froot Loops, which I eat when our massive waffle storage facilities are failing (when the store doesn't have them).
Summary of you whole time you have been on TB (friend you made, clans you joined/made, etc) (this also helps you get more TC)
Mmm....This one's a bit difficult, as some of my tb history I don't really remember or want to share. However, I started playing toribash as soon as I joined back in some month or other. Went up through beginner/intermediate rooms, found out I had a bit of a knack for it, and continued on with a 1.5 win ratio. I met gbleek, a good friend, and finally got involved on the forums when I was invited to a DSC by Simplee. I joined Jungle, a new and promising DSC that I wanted to help go far. d'aww). After that, I started moving out into other boards, mainly posting in discussion, rapid threads, and support. Then I got involved with tb's events, and kicked off my higher level tb career by winning KoT, the Knights of Toribash event. This was a pretty huge accomplishment for me, though I do pretty well in tournies. After that, I helped clean up the wiki a bit (no prize :<) and created a Jungle page, which combined with KoT led to a promotion to Overseer (I actually would be co-leader if I hadn't ragequitted once, d'aww), which pretty much brings me up to the present. Oh yes, I have also started working more on single player and have submitted a record for longest run.

I think that's just about it.
K give me TC that was long.
What is you accounts ID?
Your rank:
Your Username:
Oshi[F-K]fightback
A nice pose at the end. So many (sometimes) good replays are made quite some worse because there is no good or no pose at all.
What type of discussions interest you and make you want to chat more about the subject?
I once discussed religion with Ern and some other guys, that was really interesting, but normally I discuss a lot about music.
I have a cat. She's called Fiorella, and she's sooooooo sweet, I love her! =D
Blue. But not the blue the PC displays, I mean the blue of the sea, the deep blue.
In RL I'm really shy and I don't talk a lot. But here, in virtuality, I like talking to other players, to socialize.
Playing the Saxaphone and the piano, reading and Ju-Jitsu. Recently, in the autumn holidays (2 weeeks) , I read 2000+ pages of fiction. In English, which isn't my native language.
Not actually, I see it much too often on the jumpers of my friends, honestly, I can't stand it at the moment.
Favorite Cereal?
Special K (the simpler, the better.)
Summary of you whole time you have been on TB:
Well, I joined Dec 2008, and I was a noob. I joined because I had seen the game on a friend's PC and I got curious. First, I did the "tutorial", played some Sp, made silly replays with horrible mods, had my fun. Then I discovered the MP button and started playing on the beginner servers. I mostly played twinswords, hardly ever on jousting. After a while I tried out Judo, and as first move there, I did the noob clap. I didn't know it, it was just a reflex from my time in twinswords... Anyway, I won my very first match in Judo and then I comtinued playing Judo. I played exclusively Judo 'till I was Blue Belt. When I was Blue Belt, I met a dude and he invited me to join his clan, C-DF (clan of the dragon fighters). I think it was official, with a forum and all, but I'm not so sure. I only remember that I didn't know what the forum was and that it took me quite some time to find out, lol. Anyway, C-DF was my first clan. After a while our leader got banned and Hybrid took over a part of the clan. Soon after, Hybrid died, and I applied for Nano, app. as a 1st Dan. They accepted me, and I stayed there for really long, maybe until 3rd Dan. Then, out of nowhere, the leader, PlayaJ say he was going to leave the clan for another one, soon after, Nano collapsed aswell. Sadly. I was so sad, that I had a half a year break of tb. after I started playing again, I stayed clanless for a while, then joined F-K, my current clan. I once left for a while, but I rejoined. I left because I tried to get in Urban, they accepted my app, but I failed in the testing, so they didn't fully accept me. Then I stayed clanless for like 2 days, 2 days full of invitations, e.g. [L] invited me. Also a ew clan called [Black] invited me, I joined there because it seemed to be a nice, uprising clan. However, it was not. I left and rejoined F-K. What I have forgot to mention is: my favorite mode is taekkyon.tbm; I am in the TkL and I met Ace120, one of my best friends here while playing taekkyon. Also, I joined Oshi after being invited, very happy about that now.

~fight
7th Dan
As Free as I can be.
What is you accounts ID? 690138
Your rank? : 4242
Your Username? : count3rl33
creativity, entertaining, fun
games, dancing or music
two birds
green or blue
it depends on the situation
chilling around or playing pc, drinking and smoking on the weekend
not really
Favorite Cereal?
hm, does poptarts count?
Summary of your whole time you have been on TB
im pretty new to this game (about 3 month now) , so there aren't so many things to mention. but maybe a good friend of mine (0dvd0) and my clan [Guardians]. many nice people.
i started some month before and tried the beginners rooms. first i thought i'm pretty good at this game, because i played well. Later i discovered, that TB is much more complex than i thought in the beginning. so i tried to improve. my favourite mod is katana.tbm, because this was the first mod where i got better and did my first pwnage
What is you accounts ID?
*Your rank? :
Unranked (dont know why), 3rd dan black belt

*Your Username? :
Master2

Good comebacks (Im a wushu player)

Art and market

2 Dogs - half wolf, half dogs - Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs

Combination white-red; silver-red not just 1 color only combinations

Talk,spam,and post useless posts

Spending my time with my girlfriend and doing websites and playing TB.

nop

Favorite Cereal?
corn

I I started at may 2008, juny or july I joined HUNG clan,cuz I was realy good in wushu. After that OLDA(I was 18yrs old). I started to make 128x128 textures and I had a shop with over 600 posts. I quited TB september-october,cuz I had no time cuz of school. I started to play again this year april. I started to do bussines. I invested my 2$ to buy +- 30k TCs. And after the 2 months I made over 1.5kk TCs from the 30k via buying and selling items. I also made much TCs by doing sets and heads-512x512.
Im still a proud HUNG and OLDA member.
* What is you accounts ID? 97041
*Your rank? : 72
*Your Username? : Morbon
What do you think is something that you must always have in your replays? A standing pose, even thoug I almost never nail it.
What type of discussions interest you and make you want to chat more about the subject? Music
What type of pet do you have or wish to have? I wish to have a pet Monkey. srsly.
What is your favorite color? Purple
Are you a person who likes to talk or keep quiet? Depends. If I just met you, keep quiet. After awhile, I like to talk
What do you spend most of your free time doing? Composing music, daydreaming, and contemplating.
Does the color purple intrigue you? Ofc
Favorite Cereal? Cookie Crisp. COOKIES. FOR. BREAKFAST.
Uh... I am friends with MrManiac, MightyMouse, Trials, Davidbash/Shidoh, Kenork, and Piegod. I am currently in TPC, and prouod rank of Co-Ldr. I want to be good at making my replays in Capoeria, but often fail. :P
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures