Toribash
Original Post
Filling out stuff = 500TC-1K
You wanna earn 500TC-1K TC just by filling out a few questions?
If so here is what you do.

Objective:
Since I have some TC. I would like to help give it to the public. So I had an idea that people deserve TC by just answering questions. Unlike the TC surveys in the ToriShop, you don't have to give an email address, a street address, and other personal stuff.

So anyways here are the rules:
No dumbass answers
You must have at least 100 posts (to prevent from alt accounts)
You must fill out every question that is given
You must use English and good grammar. (This helps depends on how much TC you get)
You can only answer the questions once. So make sure to make it perfect.

About the questions:
There will be new questions every week or so, if i can find new questions, so you'll be able to get alot of TC. Also remember there might be other people in front of you so be patience and wait until you get your TC. I'm the only one who's gonna be giving the TC and reading them. Also subscribe to this thread so you can know when there's new questions or not

Ok onto the questions for this week:

* What is you accounts ID? (To figure out just click on your name and it should say after ''http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=[ID]''
*Your rank? :
*Your Username? :
What type of computer do you have?
Which one do you like better? A desktop or laptop?
Why?
What is your favorite time of the day?
What type of sports do you do?
What do you spend most of your free time doing?
If you could have anything in the world. What would it be?

* Questions with a '*' are the questions that will be in every weeks questions

So there it is. I know they might seem a bit personal but it's ok. Also if i forget to give you TC it either might be i ran out of TC or I forgot to read yours.

CURRENT TC:

OK happy filling...out...stuff.. i guess XD GL

Last edited by Ginkey; Jul 3, 2010 at 12:54 AM.
* What is you accounts ID? 463826
*Your rank? : 365
*Your Username? : mksaxena
What do you think is something that you must always have in your replays? decap
What type of discussions interest you and make you want to chat more about the subject? something related to peoples pics
What type of pet do you have or wish to have? i have dog
What is your favorite color? blue
Are you a person who likes to talk or keep quiet? keep quite
What do you spend most of your free time doing? playing toribash
Does the color purple intrigue you? yes
Favorite Cereal? corn flakes
Summary of you whole time you have been on TB (friend you made, clans you joined/made, etc) (this also helps you get more TC): i made too many friend through toribash so i can't count...i was in piratez and now in dead and forgotten
Last edited by Mohit; Jun 23, 2010 at 08:47 AM.
* What is you accounts ID? 376452
*Your rank? : 4226 of 1th dan blackbelt
*Your Username? : Hammeren
What do you think is something that you must always have in your replays? Style
What type of discussions interest you and make you want to chat more about the subject? About peoples animals.
What type of pet do you have or wish to have? I have cat, called Bill. He is 8 years.
What is your favorite color? Blue is my favorite color
Are you a person who likes to talk or keep quiet? I like to talk
What do you spend most of your free time doing? Playing football and having fun
Does the color purple intrigue you? yes it does
Favorite Cereal? It's Nesquick.
Summary of you whole time you have been on TB. At first I didn't understand toribash. But I started to post on the forum, started to sell stuff, earned tc. And I got into a clan called TKT,
wasn't any activity there so I left. And joined Avatars and I don't know why I left there actually.
Then I got into Reflex which was a nice clan, but after some time it died.
And then finally got into a official clan called Fish, I'm still in there and it's nice.
*What is you accounts ID?:
*Your rank?:
104 (6th dan belt), according to my usercard.
*Your Username?:
TBashed.
What do you think is something that you must always have in your replays?:
Decaps or Splits.
What type of discussions interest you and make you want to chat more about the subject?:
Art in general.
What type of pet do you have or wish to have?:
I had a dog once and I want another one.
What is your favorite color?:
Green and greyscale colors.
Are you a person who likes to talk or keep quiet?:
Keep quiet.
What do you spend most of your free time doing?:
On the computer :v
Does the color purple intrigue you?:
No. It's like another color.
Favorite Cereal?:
I don't have, I can eat any cereal.
Summary of you whole time you have been on TB (friend you made, clans you joined/made, etc) (this also helps you get more TC):
So, when I joined toribash and went to the forums, I was strangelly lost on it. It was my first time on forums like this. I joined DaF with no reason and like 5 days later I quitted with no reason too. Then I started posting in more boards, till I made out some friends while playing toribash. A friend, called SuperNada, made me enter Omega, where I stood there for 8 months I think. I quitted because there was a lot of spam in all threads, and that confuses me.
After that, I made some art do sell and get money, joined organizations...
The old player xXEdduXx, now Eduardo, made me join BPTU, the portuguese-brazilian organization. There I made a lot of friends and had fun. Now, I'm going to make a clan with my first toribash friend, elijaho (now iPiru). It helps on making more friends and whatever it does

Wow, that was big.
*whats your account id
*Your rank?
blue belt
your username
misael567
What do you think is something that you must always have in your replays
fun
What type of discussions interest you and make you want to chat more about the subject
fun
What type of pet do you have or wish to have?
goldfish
What is your favorite color?
red
Are you a person who likes to talk or keep quiet
talk
What do you spend most of your free time doing
day dreaming
Does the color purple intrigue you
no
Favorite Cereal
froot loops
Summary of you whole time you have been on TB
its fun but hard and i dont get the point of it
*Your rank? : 518
*Your Username? : frootbythefoot
What do you think is something that you must always have in your replays? the head nod (contract and extend at the end when u are all balanced)
What type of discussions interest you and make you want to chat more about the subject? (really random stuff) (ex toothpaste)
What type of pet do you have or wish to have? black lab
What is your favorite color? dark purple
Are you a person who likes to talk or keep quiet? talk when i feel i have something to say
What do you spend most of your free time doing? sleeping
Does the color purple intrigue you? because it is just awesome and it is kinda like a mix of all the colors
Favorite Cereal? i have many and i will list a few (frosted flakes, honey nut cheerio's, captain crunch, froot loops ... all cereal)
Summary of you whole time you have been on TB (friend you made, clans you joined/made, etc) (this also helps you get more TC) friends - reekondub, pigking, illripyou clans - pigs and i want to create my own but i am poor,
* What is you accounts ID? 754369
*Your rank? : 5056
*Your Username? : Digest
What do you think is something that you must always have in your replays? Style, Smoothness, destructuveness, booms
What type of discussions interest you and make you want to chat more about the subject? Lots, animal cruelity, terrosists, stuff.
What type of pet do you have or wish to have? DOGGY :3
What is your favorite color? Red.
Are you a person who likes to talk or keep quiet? Talky person.
What do you spend most of your free time doing? Playing computer.
Does the color purple intrigue you? Yes, yes.
Favorite Cereal? Rice Krispies :3
Summary of you whole time you have been on TB (friend you made, clans you joined/made, etc) (this also helps you get more TC) Friends: Lots, Clans: Pure
|OMEGLE TROLL|Sexy|:D|I LOVE RHINOS
* What is you accounts ID? It's 443903.
*Your rank? :125
*Your Username? :Shaogorath
What do you think is something that you must always have in your replays? A pose at the end.
What type of discussions interest you and make you want to chat more about the subject? Gaming and music.
What type of pet do you have or wish to have?I would like to have a loyal dog.
What is your favorite color?Black
Are you a person who likes to talk or keep quiet?I like to talk.
What do you spend most of your free time doing?Sports.I'am very active in such things.
Does the color purple intrigue you?It does,indeed.
Favorite Cereal? It would be Nesquick.
Summary of you whole time you have been on TB: First it was a little dull,cause it seemed like i was the only one who didn't have good items.Then I found ways to earn tc.And now i play toribash daily and I think its a good game.And I made lots of friends.
Last edited by Shaogorath; Jun 25, 2010 at 10:00 PM.

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
What is you accounts ID?
Your rank?
Your Username?
mendik3
What do you think is something that you must always have in your replays?
Awesomeness :P
What type of discussions interest you and make you want to chat more about the subject?
toribash..
What type of pet do you have or wish to have?
i have two hamsters and a dog
What is your favorite color?
blue
Are you a person who likes to talk or keep quiet?
keep quiet
What do you spend most of your free time doing?
being bored >_<
Does the color purple intrigue you?
wtf is intrigue?!
Favorite Cereal?
Cheerios
Summary of you whole time you have been on TB:
was a noob and kept losing then i quit and recently i returned playing and got better then i was
before quitting then i joined Dissident
* What is you accounts ID?
*Your rank? :
*Your Username? :
Daxx
What do you think is something that you must always have in your replays?: Style
What type of discussions interest you and make you want to chat more about the subject?: Something that relates to me
What type of pet do you have or wish to have?: A welsh corgi
What is your favorite color? Blue
Are you a person who likes to talk or keep quiet? No, But I often get nervous
What do you spend most of your free time doing? Either reading, playing toribash, or playing sports
Does the color purple intrigue you? Yes
Favorite Cereal? Cheerios
Summary of you whole time you have been on TB (friend you made, clans you joined/made, etc) (this also helps you get more TC)
Well, untill about 7 moths into my time in toribash I have been a "newfaeg" and not really into the community. after that moment in time I have made lots of good friends and am known alot better around this community.
* What is you accounts ID? 454830
*Your rank? :467
*Your Username? :Reaper277
What do you think is something that you must always have in your replays? Decaps.
What type of discussions interest you and make you want to chat more about the subject? Martial Arts. i like to talk about it .
What type of pet do you have or wish to have? A bull terrier.
What is your favorite color? Black
Are you a person who likes to talk or keep quiet? i like to talk
What do you spend most of your free time doing? I go to the city with my friends and girl of course...
Does the color purple intrigue you? Yeah.
Favorite Cereal? You may not know That one : Nescau Ball
Summary of you whole time you have been on TB (friend you made, clans you joined/made, etc):Well the first clan i joined was Assault (dead now) After this i stoped looking for clans.I Joined about 6~7 clans but the only i really liked is VorteX
(my atual clan) i have a lot of friends now. Im not so active in the forums cause i don't have time to spend in TB I can just play in Saturdays and Sundays. BTW: broked my leg traning for Taekkwondo tourney in the last weekend. nice isnt it?