Ranking

We faced 4pf in CL, we started the lead with a 6 or 7 to 3, and then they took a hard 12 or so point lead, and we ended up at a 23 to 9 with 4pf winning.

It was a good time nonetheless. Besides that, maybe we were just a lil ill prepared in some of the mods considering what moves or openers they planned on using.

This doesn't hinder my motivation for us in any way. We will still thrive from here, and best we can do is gear up and prepare for the next one.
Doesn't matter if we lost, what matters is what we do after the loss, simply we learn, adapt, and overcome.

I still believe in my team wholeheartedly, it means alot you guys came on lastnight for me and i appreciate it infinitely.

As a team, we are still strong as ever. Countless times you guys have reminded me about things ive wanted to upkeep for the clan, and thats why this clan is the embodiment of a team. Its not just me, or me and another member, its all of us, together. And i couldn't ask for better clan mates.

So know we have the experience and know what to expect, the only direction for us to go is forward. No doubt in my mind.

I may not be on as much for the next 2 weeks or so, im gonna focus on schooling, and getting into the house im moving into, but im sure ill still make time to hop on here and there, especially during other clan league matches, i will be here for those.

In other news we went from 10 to 4. Which, I'm not sure why. But we reclaimed our title as number 4, so, hell yeah. And remember guys to make posts in the forum even if its almost not worth posting or making a thread over, the activity is all that matters. ALSO forgot to shoutout sc00t3r for his war activity, I'll get ya on the next one ;)

Which is also why I do these reports, because its a constant weekly upkeep and just to keep in touch with everyone, and its more personable.

Appreciate you all. Peace
Last edited by NinjaBee; Jul 26, 2023 at 07:05 PM.