Ranking
Original Post
3D item textures
Now wouldn't it be awesome if you could actually add textures to your 3d items? I think a item like the FPT could be made so that this could work, and I could see it quite popular with users.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
I support the idea of having textures on 3d objects, but ONLY if they come as a toggleable feature. I assume at some point people will ask the same about different colours but this will pretty much be enough for that.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Im pretty sure exploitable colourisation won't occur because itd cost like 7k for the texture or something like that
-totally supported-

however I dont think this is gonna happen because just like Kradel said it will be very slow and some ppl actually prefer toribash as it is today
I never forget.
Yeah, nice idea, but did you already think of the flats for them? Imagine the flat for a red submarine. Or shutterz.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zwouter, the flats may be complicated, but, by no means impossible, I mean, the mods had to texture some items, such as the sub
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Yeah, nice idea, but did you already think of the flats for them? Imagine the flat for a red submarine. Or shutterz.

It's by no means impossible. If you look at the flats for any game that is more complicated than Toribash, you will understand that it's not too terribly hard to draw on a flat image that will then map to a complicated object. A submarine shape would be extremely mild in comparison to some of the art that artists for AAA games have to deal with.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.