Ranking
Originally Posted by BlueVolts View Post
No problemo my friend and how did the vets go?

vets? i dont know what u mean?
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
ah.. yeah!!! i only know "animal doctor" hahaha -.- i have to proof my english!!

well it went great it was only a little blood test we have to do, because it is an purebred cat and we want to cattery it with other cats.. so we have to do some test´s u know..
Yeah i get it but i dont really like cats its dogs and reptiles for me and in college im gonna be studying herpetology.
(/^^/ Soak \^^\)
For what's it worth, you also need to fix your grammar and spelling on the clan story/rules. It will make you look more professional and mature, and that will bring in smart players who know what they're doing. Just try not to invite inactive people who won't contribute to the clan. Gives you a bad rep. You want the good stuff.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
Originally Posted by Pyblus View Post
What happened to the original clan thread?

hey mate!

i had to do a new clan threat. because as u know rehonored leave, and i had to do some changes on the page.. but rehonored worte that and i couldn't change/edit something. thats the reason! i hope you are okay with that!

btw. did you read the news?? what do u think about that? let me know!
-----
Originally Posted by TheLunatic View Post
For what's it worth, you also need to fix your grammar and spelling on the clan story/rules. It will make you look more professional and mature, and that will bring in smart players who know what they're doing. Just try not to invite inactive people who won't contribute to the clan. Gives you a bad rep. You want the good stuff.

Thank you for your advices, help is always welcome! i will fix it asap.
Last edited by mobinladen; Jun 7, 2013 at 09:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump