Ranking
Original Post
Slow motion Round ending kill cam
Well the title explains it all Well maybe we can have Slow Motion Round Ending Kill cam.

After Raging At MW3 I Thought it might be good So ya ...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Want any Graphics? | PM ME!
It would be cool, that is true. But do we really want to go around ripping off other games? Also besides being anesthetic, I see only people getting pissed off at the slow ending. Also half the time I hate it when replays go slow. Take a spar for example. At the ending do you want your pose to be depicted in slow-mo? Maybe if they tweaked around with the idea and added an option for activating it in servers I would support this fully.
For now ~Wavering on the edge
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Maybe Every time you get punched or a piece of your tori falls off It Gose slo motion Or somthing like that?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is actualy a very good idea F4R3 , but I have to agree with Dscigs. HOWEVER , if this slow-mo ( or fast motion) effect for replays had a button function on the keyboard or even a few keys for different speeds , then that would an excellent addition to Toribash . Especialy if it is smooth , video makers would go wild for this.
:o Now I know why you're a genius.
Making it go slower/faster at the touch of a button would be insanely helpful. It's a pain having to speed up and slow down separate replays when you're making a video. So long as it doesn't say in giant letters, *REPLAY SPEEDED UP, HERP-A-DERP*
~Definetely supported now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Make The Keys But! I think that the Slo mo or fast mo Should be like 4.5 Seconds?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This, would be buggy at best. However, it would be good if we could use it similar to keyframes where we maybe press a button to start the slow-mo, then press it again to return to normal speed.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
1000000% Supported. This is very very good idea, maybe have an optional key to turn it on and off or something.