Toribash
Original Post
Less Things, More Bug Fixes.
No, seriously. We really can go without hair and sounds and whatever you guys decide to add until you fix the bugs that make your ankles DQ through your feet, and that make you lose all momentum and spazz out in singleplayer replays every time you try to edit it. And especially the one that doesn't let you save replays. Dat crap's annoying.

Seriously.
I keep leaving for extended periods of time and coming back to an almost entirely new playerbase...
Originally Posted by Ujelly62 View Post
No, seriously. We really can go without hair and sounds and whatever you guys decide to add until you fix the bugs that make your ankles DQ through your feet, and that make you lose all momentum and spazz out in singleplayer replays every time you try to edit it. And especially the one that doesn't let you save replays. Dat crap's annoying.

Seriously.

Supported. I'm not into making replays anymore because of that bug
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
Same. I'm not that good at replay making anyways, but how am I supposed to get betterif I'm not even able to fix things.

Also, this kind of thing that happens in judo/taekkyon all the time.
Attached Files
DAFUQ.rpl (27.5 KB, 14 views)
I keep leaving for extended periods of time and coming back to an almost entirely new playerbase...
I never have any problems with bugs :|
Also if you think that hampa and the other developers aren't working on the game also, you're wrong. Their working on the game, and adding new items as well.
There's just the fact that the game takes way longer then new items.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I absolutely agree with this 100%. Solax literally pm'd me and had a go at me for saying this a while ago. This crap seriously needs to be fixed. But remember, devs have priorities. Cat ears and grip sounds come before the actual game. :L
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
I never have any problems with bugs :|
Also if you think that hampa and the other developers aren't working on the game also, you're wrong. Their working on the game, and adding new items as well.
There's just the fact that the game takes way longer then new items.

What computer/version of ToriBash are you using? o_O

I don't doubt the dev team is working on the game, I just think the fact that hair/grip sounds/etc. have come before these enormous problems have been solved ridiculous.
Pretty sure a lot of the moment bugs are a lot more fundamental than you'd think, and "fixing" would result in a 100% game breaking physics engine change.

There are a lot more problems that need fixed 1st that wouldn't require breaking the game, eg the useless SP mode in 4.31 not to mention the busted replay editing.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
another thing skulfuk that needs to be fixed is the duelmode glitch( guess it's not a glitch if it happens everytime) the fact that you cannot turn off the duelmode to change the amount you want to duel for really pisses me off. It sucks having to change the server everytime you want to change the duel amount.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM