Toribash
Just loved it it looked really realistic and the flow was nice i felt like a Jackie Chan movie.
Loved how you kinda blocked at the beginning and the tricking also liked the part where uke looked like flying when he did those serie kicks.
The spinning kick at the end looked really nice also.
The only thing that bothered me a little was that it looked at some parts like uke was on hold when he felt down and like it twitched a few times but the rest was just awesome.
9/10 Keep up the goodwork man;)
That was fantastic.

At first I was thinking, "Is Uke skipping?" And then there was that leap into the super smooth scissor kick to karate chop. Well done, you timed everything just right. The block to overhead hook was beautiful too. Though with the step into it, your lumbar seemed a tad over extended. You corrected it swiftly, so it wasn't a problem. The back kick transition was nice, but somehow seemed a bit odd. I can't place it. I liked Uke's dodge though. You really did a nice job at capturing realistic reactions. I was really impressed with how close the arm sweep and spin kick came to landing without disrupting flow. The feilong was marvelous. And the high kick deflection was sweet too. Uke's recoveries from the slam and high kick were great. The kick itself was wonderful. I love watching kick retractions. Those final two kicks were just mean, but it was so well done.
All in all, I really appreciate the effort you put into this. I was thoroughly impressed with it. My favorite part was how well you captured the realism. You really made it seem like Uke was outclassed. Like you were just one step ahead in planning. Although both are fluid, it almost seems like your movements are swifter. Just as Uke recovers, you can actually see his movements preparing to strike, but he's cut off by a quickly delivered snap kick, time and time again. It was so conclusive and very entertaining.

Another thing that always gets me excited is how purposeful your movements are. There's never a wasted moment and that makes for wonderful replays.
thanks for the indepth CnC lawrence i appreciate it.
Attached Files
Swex- Ethos.rpl (263.3 KB, 159 views)
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Really different from your old style.

But looks amazing.

Can't really find any flaws.

Really good flow by the way.
M I N I V A N
short spar on obazu's mod.
Attached Files
hon_weapon_parkour.tbm (3.2 KB, 91 views)
Swex- Silence in Time.rpl (1.17 MB, 176 views)
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
thanks for watching hope you enjoyed the spar.
here's a new full ukebashing replay with some tasty booms.
Attached Files
Swex- No God.rpl (484.8 KB, 368 views)
Last edited by Swexx; Oct 24, 2012 at 02:53 PM.
That's probably the sexiest replay I've seen from you.
I think the starter looked a bit odd though.
And there where some ghosting at 305.
Great work.
I have no problems with the kicks in the stomach, it's first time I saw that kind of thing in a madman. The 4dm boom after that was awesome. The launch you did to the lower part of uke was great, the self decap and boom you did after that was just amazing.