Toribash
can you make a kind of knockout mod with no decap allowed and when 7500 damage or more is applied to the head in one turnframe, they are forced to relax untill the match is over
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
hot wheels tracks for multiplayer race mods.

preview

with static and mobile obstacles

Could be possible with some car models, but the standard toriracer that tapion famously made has very high gravity keeping it on the ground.
the god
New Mod
can you make a dog and cat mod the butt is the tail and the rest is sorta like the zebra and lion
what about this?

with the speed the boat gets, it can jump off the sides,
with slippery surface and a lot of objects,
and finally, who falls out of the tiny ring or the water at the end of the track loses.
REQUEST AWESOME HERE

Can you make a mod, that where you are in a position, and Uke or other person is in front of you, and you can hit their head off with a bat?
mindless machine
Plz make this mod
can you make a twinsword pendulum mod like its twinsword4fixed2.tbm combined with pendulumjumper.tbm. So it can be like a sword fight but trying to avoid a pendulum*h eadbang*
i got lost when i tried to make it myself, but can you please make a mod for me that is abd with no grab, dojo size 1000, and the frames dont increase after 30 so it would go something like 10,20,30,30,30 etc. this is my dream game mode