ES Recruitment Drive
Re: VOX: Over, and out.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm I can't say... I guess im neutral.
This is my story..... and your not part of it
Originally Posted by ragoo
Hmmmmmmmmmmm I can't say... I guess im neutral.

THERE IS NO NEUTRAL LAD! ITS EITHER IAY OR NAY! WHAT IS YOUR PICK??!?!?!
Hi
Well this is sad indeed to see PF falling apart, but I shall hold out my hand to any person from PF because I respect it so much. So if you want to join us @ LOL, you are welcome to do so, just remember we invite you.
Well i'm interested in joining LOL then I mean this is the chance of a life time for me but also just woundering is LOL still active, because I don't here alot from you guys?
This is my story..... and your not part of it
Hm. Emo-Boy said he might quit and join Vampiric. But still, even if Emo-Boy quits, i'm not letting this clan fall apart.
Well, LOL is a small clan, (Ill try keep the numbers smaller than 10) and is invite only, but if i come across some one good or very funny, i might let him in (or ask X3N).
Well i'm interested in joining LOL then I mean this is the chance of a life time for me but also just woundering is LOL still active, because I don't here alot from you guys?

Yeah we are still alive, I post everyday. So if you look at our board you shall see we are still quite active.
Vitron I hope that those words under your avatar remain true forever.

Ragoo how could you even suggest that? Ragoo if you go I go and I...I..I just don't know any more...

Originally Posted by skinnydude908
Originally Posted by LJ
Originally Posted by Apollox99
I knew that this day would come...... ...The [PF] clan members are dropping like flys we need to become a stronger band to prevent this kind of thing from happening again. I am sad to see you go good bye.

yes, i also knew this day would come
VOX I cant beleive you left but sad to say I may be leaving soon to [PF] is just falling apart and unless we can pull it back together I wont be here very long but I hope I never have to. Anyway off topic VOX can you still tech me how to make images?

RAGOO DONT GO PLZ, enless there is few PF members then i guess u can go but not now! i promissed myself i wouldnt do this lol

Please....We have to keep this clan together! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN! ROBO TURKY IS ON A WEEK TRIP AND THE CLAN IS FALLING A PART?!?!? I shale stay and help this clan till I die! WE HAVE TO KEEP THIS CLAN TOGETHER!!!

Robo can't come back and find the clan dead!

Whoes with me??!?!

SAY IAY for yes and nay for no

SO whoes with me?!??!?!?!

IAY

IAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!