Toribash
Original Post
Requesting gif to tga convertion(That works)
-Delete This Post Please-
Last edited by empreamkick; Sep 22, 2008 at 12:24 PM.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
Can you upload png files?
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
yeah, it's one of the formats that TB will covert and keep transparency... at least as far as I know. Try the one I linked to in my last post, see if it works.
..::Account Closed Out::..
Originally Posted by Nera View Post
.tga files won't hold a transparency when uploaded. Try a .png format?

Hi, tga files do hold transparency. Please do not speak falsely of the tga file.
thanks.
let me try to convert it in one second

Here you are, enjoy
Attached Files
Flame trail.tga (64.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by TheGod; Sep 21, 2008 at 05:27 PM.
the god
I've had trouble with .tga transparency uploads to TB. .tga format does support transparency, but I think it gets converted to a non-transparent format when uploaded.

ie,

.tga (transparency) -> .tga (No transparency)
.png (transparency) -> .tga (transparency)
in essence, correct, but the way i'm using 'holding' and supporting are as two different things. What I'm trying to say is that to the best of my knowledge, when you upload a texture to TB, it coverts it to .tga, regardless or original format. But for some reason, when you 'convert' .tga to .tga, it drops the transparency... which I beleive may be his issue.

Not verified... just speculation from my own texture issues.
oh wow, after i give you a conversion that works, you ask to get this deleted so you don't have to pay?
the god