Toribash
Hey guys, ConCon here. My name is Connor, I prefer being called Con for short. I'm 23 atm, I like playing games and am a Graphic Designer in profession.

I'm not as active as most would like me to be, but I noticed one of your driving goals for this clan is to chase down rank 1, which so happens to be something I've always wanted to do with a clan yet failed numerous times (though coming close as rank 7 or so with clan Sinon). Hopefully with this leadership and I know Trest has dedication for things like this, I believe it may be very possible. So I'd like to hop on this ride and help where possible to at least achieve that goal of mine which coincides with your goal.

I have decent ish skills ingame, mainly in the aikido type mods. I am a 8th dan black belt in experience, though majority of that was during 2010-2014, I have most likely only played 1000-2000 matches in the last 3 years.

It would also be really cool to make friends and rely on clan mates for entertainment and good times.

Lets rank 1 this shit dudes.
Hey Im xLightx You guys know me mabe Ive been around since 09, my main mods are Striking mods Im only seeking to learn more and make more friends. anything else you wana know just ask me @xlightx
@XlightX, denied, small application, not enough effort put into it for discussion.
Hi Im Xtermix2 i live in Norway My real name is Muhanad GMT Is GMT+1 I love boxshu mushu mod and wushu and ABD