Toribash
Welcome noobie. I might host a recruitment server in a bit so look out for that, but if so it probably wont be for long as I'm going to a church...to listen to hard metal and screamo from the early 90's... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFIQNlxTD3w
The Game Is Broken - Foxy
Welcome Azumiar!

Have a nice stay in the clan.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Don't think about it, just keep on playing.
I admit it's really hard to increase black to the next dan, but meeeh.
You got all the time, just play normally and the belt will increase in no time.

Kk, it's so hard to think of getting into black cause of all the games .-.

+ Why kick me outta the clan... i've been active ;-; even ingame and forums. Am I not good enough for this clan
Originally Posted by xjmc View Post
Kk, it's so hard to think of getting into black cause of all the games .-.

+ Why kick me outta the clan... i've been active ;-; even ingame and forums. Am I not good enough for this clan

Member misunderstanding. Just ignore it. lol
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Guess pranit's confused, 'cause I think he saw my post about the school is gonna take over my vacant days...
yeh im really sorry xj im really really sorry especially when i am the one who recomende d u right idek im just really confused and all i got a crap ton of school work but i try to still play and i just get really rreally confused
Originally Posted by pranit View Post
yeh im really sorry xj im really really sorry especially when i am the one who recomende d u right idek im just really confused and all i got a crap ton of school work but i try to still play and i just get really rreally confused

Lol. It's fine pranit
Welcome, tomias! Any member is treated with respect. So I expect a lot of things from you.