Ranking
Original Post
Welcome Noob_Reaper
Before you all say "OMG WHY'D YOU LET HIM IN?!?!?!? I QUIT!!!!", I have an annoucement.

He is on a "One strike he's out" rule. If he doesn't follow any of the [Guru] rules, or if he doesn't benefit the clan, if he gives this clan a bad reputation, or if he isn't nice, tell me, Lancer, or 1,000,000, or Javagamer and he's out forever. No question.

Lancer and 1,000,000 you have my permission to kick him if he does do anything mentioned above.

Please don't quit because he's in or anything, because he won't be a problem. If he does become problem, he's out. Everyone will be watching.
Didn't you reject him earlier? What changed your mind?

Welcome to guru anyways. Wait, should I be saying that when I'm not even in guru? Posting in other people's clanboards is so confusing.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Lame indeed~ again I didn't believe he should of got in regardless based on past actions of him doing this exact same thing to Syn as well as the skill factor, but I was willing to give him a chance~.

Well I guess thats done with anyway.
Last edited by lancer_c; Jun 29, 2007 at 11:53 PM.
He left already? I think now he's just doing this to have been in every clan.
Originally Posted by Imsku View Post
He left already? I think now he's just doing this to have been in every clan.

He quit to make "Life". Had he been in for awhile first then steped out to make the clan I wouldn't realy care. But why join when you already knew you were going to leave to make the clan~

Regardless he won't be geting my vote.
I just saw that. :P

Oh well, he might have a hard time finding members, though. Most of the good players are in clans already.