Ranking
Original Post
Toxic challenges you..... Again
Well since our last clan match was just forgotten, Toxic has decided to re-challenge you. So do you guys mind if we actually follow through on it?
Back in my day...
heh, doesn't seem like there's much interest in this - hopefully the guys just didn't notice this thread; i personally think it would be fun.
Yes, battles are fun, except the organization part.
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

Lol. Last time i thought guru backed out.....I think that it'll be great to have a clan fight. Last time was against wHo and they got raped. So its been a while, C'mon guru accept this challenge!
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
...What if we don't want to?

B&B&B&
Then you back out, in other words: U Were afraid!
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
Originally Posted by DiaXan0 View Post
Then you back out, in other words: U Were afraid!

We didn't do it last time because of me and mil's interaction with tripstone and a few other Toxic members after the challenge was first offered~. Tripstone kept saying "are you afraid ", we kept saying "no, not really"... to which he kept saying "". Then everytime he won a match he would say something like "just another reason for us to be allies ". Then he more or less started talking behind our backs in front of our face~.. "No, mil doesn’t worry me or anyone else.. I'm better" ect.
It got immensely annoying.

It was nothing to do with "u were afraid". We just didn't want to play with those lacking maturity (I hear doing such can cause terminal brain cancer).
Last edited by lancer_c; Nov 7, 2007 at 05:35 AM.
Mkay, clearly there is a group of Gurus who want to play, and a group who don't. That's fine, disagreements happen all the time.

The Match will be on Saturday
Modes Sambo and Wushu
Someone else can do the exact time cause I suck with GMT's and all that other stuff

If anyone has any disagreements, say something in "Guru Business"/pm me.
Also post if you actually want to particiapate. I can't cause my family is doing stuff over the weekend but w/e
All knowing
I choose to be in this. I don't have a problem with Toxic. I should be relatively available on saturday, but someone should come up with a standard time.
I will try to be in it, but no promise .

My "weekend homework" stack is geting very high atm...., course I could just knock some of it out now..........
but I need a thrill and a blood rush, staying up till 4A.M. to finish assignments that must be turned in before the big exam I havn't even begun to study for, gives me that.

Yes, I am a bit of a dare-devil I know..... I live for the bone chilling excitement.