Toribash
Original Post
Season 5
Hi!
Season 5 has started, time to abandon your studies and play Toribash!
(that was a joke please don't drop out of school kids)

Promotional art made by Hagan

Description

Toribash Ranking is based on a seasonal system.
There are three seasons per year, each 3 months long. Best players of each year's seasons will compete in Toribash World Championships for the title of the best player of the year.
At the end of each season, players who qualified for Silver Tier or higher receive unique prizes.
The higher you ranked during the season, the better prizes you'll receive - starting with mid-tier body colors and up to Elite Tier color packs with unique full body customization sets.

How to play

To qualify for a rank tier during a season, you need to play at least 10 ranked games.
Main way to earn rank is to play in Ranked Matchmaking mode. Additionally, there will be two public Ranked servers available for players below Platinum Tier until December. What's more, by winning ranked fights you not only climb up ranks but also earn additional XP for your clan!

Prizes

At the end of the season, players who qualified for a rank tier will receive prizes:

• Rank 1:
    • Demon Pack, Mysterio Pack
    • 450,000 Toricredits
    • 25 Shiai Tokens
    • + rank tier item rewards

• Rank 2:
    • Alpha Pack, Pure Pack
    • 300,000 Toricredits
    • 20 Shiai Tokens

• Rank 3:
    • Elf Pack, Vortex Pack
    • 200,000 Toricredits
    • 15 Shiai Tokens

• Diamond Tier:
    • Upgradeable 3D item set (TBA), Diamond Tori 3D set, Comic FX, Random Limited Edition Shiai Color Pack
    • 100,000 Toricredits
    • 10 Shiai Tokens

• Platinum Tier:
    • Upgradeable 3D item set (TBA), Comic FX, Random Limited Edition Shiai Color Pack
    • 7 Shiai Tokens

• Gold Tier:
    • Upgradeable 3D item (TBA), Random Limited Edition Shiai Joints
    • 5 Shiai Tokens

• Silver Tier:
    • Random Limited Edition Shiai Force
    • 3 Shiai Tokens

Other info

• Toribash ranking features elo decay system.
    After a week of ranked inactivity (3 days for diamond tier players), your elo will start decreasing by 2 points every day.

• You can only receive your rewards on one account.
    In case you play ranked on multiple accounts using same PC, only one account will receive the prize (one with most logins during season live period).

• Toribash staff may reset your rank and elo if you're suspected of rank farming.
    Severe cases of rank farming may also result in your account's limited or permanent termination.

• You can view the public list of all currently ranked players here on forum.

Season 5 ends on December 15th, 2018 at 18.00 PM GMT.
Last edited by sir; Oct 22, 2018 at 10:37 PM.
A couple of things that could be improved/fixed in the ranking section:

- User Rating Dinamics: i simply don't know what I'm looking at, there are no numbers or indications on the axis. How many games are reported there? In which time span?

- Add rank numbers to the list so it's easier to tell positions

- It doesn't show season 5, i still see my season 4 rank and elo. I suppose you are already working to update it.

I love ranked rooms, much better than matchmaking. Thanks for adding those.
i said ez rank 1 before but when i seen that erthtk was in i knew i was fucked up.
Nos deram espelhos e vimos um mundo doente..
Upgradable item's, i so need to know more about this
Former Staff Positions: Help Squad , & Tori-Agent
Goodboys -> Max | Ymir | Haku | Zephh | Furryprints | rcrichman
please switch from erthtk to boxshu, we really dont like the self damage when doing a kick.
Haha! Ur mad!
Guys this is competitive play. Boxshu requires very little skill and you can easily avoid self damage in erthtk (btw it's regular TK not erthtk. so self damage isn't even enabled.)
If you're reading this, you just failed...