ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Fare well my friends.
I'm sorry to say, but I'm leaving Core/Pandora. What ever you guys are called right now...

I joined this clan right before it became official as Freelance, and Kai and I dreamed big for this clan. Things just are not the same now. To many clan merges, and just to different.

I will always remember Freelance though because You guys were the people that liked me when no one else around here really did. I will miss you guys.

Now Loje, I hope the clan goes over well, but like i said, I do not like your attitude towards me in this post:

Originally Posted by loje View Post
well you are not the leader of this clan anymore. I am just doing what I think will help this clan the most. If we continue as it is we would be more or less dead real soon. If you really had that dream of Freelance and all that why didn't you help more. Sure you was a great leader back in the FL days but when you "Signed off" the leadership, and let me in charge, I think that I should be aloud to decide these things.

like it or don't but this is going to happened...

I found that majorly rude and you basically came up to me and said, " Hey, listen up bitch I'm the leader your not..." I think that is majorly rude, and that what did it for me to leave. I don't really want a Leader like that.

Good luck though and I will miss you all!

Fixed your spelling errors
Last edited by Cindermomo; Jul 1, 2009 at 04:59 AM.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
wow, sorry to invade but some leader.
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
love you pat :3

>.>
pointy boobs ftw.
Last edited by Cindermomo; Jul 1, 2009 at 04:59 AM.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
dude don't leave because of wat loje said just ignore it and stay HERE!

no offense pat but that's also a bit childish leaving because of wat some1 said.
Bye bye, I hardly got to know you, but if you want to leave, out of tradtional, psycoligical, or any other reasons, then it's really your choice.

Godspeed patrick
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I joined this clan right before it became official as Freelance, and Kai and I dreamed big for this clan. Things just are not the same now. To many clan merges, and just to different.

I found that majorly rude and you basically came up to me and said, " Hey, listen up bitch I'm the leader your not..." I think that is majorly rude, and that what did it for me to leave. I don't really want a Leader like that.[/COLOR]

ok.

1st. if you and Kai dreamed big for Freelance I am really sorry that I dissapointed you as a leader. ...

that you said... about me being rude because I said " Hey listen up bitch I'm the leader your not..." is not the fuck true at all. I said that I was the leader and youre not and what I ment was that I am the one that makes the desicions... and not you. we´ve both stayed in this clan for very long and both of us want the best of it... but as I said when you didnt want to be leader anymore and let "leadering" to me. I am sorry if I seemed rude by that post but I didnt mean anything bad with it.

its just... you and Kai both had a GREAT dream about this apparently but both of you have left... I am only doing what I think will help this clan. Freelance will stay aslong as me and brubert and the others from Freelance.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Originally Posted by Michstaa View Post
dude don't leave because of wat loje said just ignore it and stay HERE!

no offense pat but that's also a bit childish leaving because of wat some1 said.

Don't worry, I'm not leaving just because o what he said. I have been thinking about leaving just because not really any one but loje and I were the orginals. Loje just tapped me over the edge.

Originally Posted by loje View Post
ok.

1st. if you and Kai dreamed big for Freelance I am really sorry that I dissapointed you as a leader. ...

that you said... about me being rude because I said " Hey listen up bitch I'm the leader your not..." is not the fuck true at all. I said that I was the leader and youre not and what I ment was that I am the one that makes the desicions... and not you. we´ve both stayed in this clan for very long and both of us want the best of it... but as I said when you didnt want to be leader anymore and let "leadering" to me. I am sorry if I seemed rude by that post but I didnt mean anything bad with it.

its just... you and Kai both had a GREAT dream about this apparently but both of you have left... I am only doing what I think will help this clan. Freelance will stay aslong as me and brubert and the others from Freelance.

Loje, I might not be the best Leader in the world, and I might not be the best person out there, but some of the best leaders do not act as leaders. The are normal people like every one else. They are just the spokesperson for every one else.

The part the I bolded is the part I am getting at the most. You signify the fact that you make all desicions and we don't. You are saying that you don't give a fuck. You are the leader so you will do what you want with the clan. A good leader would just put in his opinion (most of the time not even that much), and leave it up to every one lse he speaks for. He would go up to others and say, "Well, m clan has decided our fate. We have decided to merge with you." You are going around having private conversations from what I understand with there leader about merging before all your clan has decided.You are saying that you are going to merge because you think it is a good idea.

I do understand you opened a poll and asked us though, so don't throw that down my throat. Remember though, it's more than just a simple vote that should decide somthing big like this. You need to get comments on why the voted for that also, and let that decide. If there was 9 people that voted "yes" and 3 people voted "no," but those three could actually give a real good reason why the voted no, and those 9 could not, who do you think should win? Those 3 should.

Me and Kai did have big dreams, but we passed down our dreams to every new leader that we left in charge. I left because I had a girlfriend, I was in school, I was on the swimming team, and had a job. I woke up at 4 in the morning 3 days a week went into practice, then strait to school, then strait to practice, then srat to work. Came home at 10, went to bed for the next day. Little time I had to do my own personal stuff, I wanted to have a life and hang out with my girlfriend. If I did have a chance to get on the computer, it wasn't much. That does not sound like a good leader.... THats why I left. I passed down our dream to you Loje because I thought you would cary on our dream and make it great.

Maybe in your mind and others you have, or still are. Im sorry though, in my mind, you haven't. I look at other clans of now and present that I consider/ed great, and I think of Toxic (now evolution), inq, CBK, Dat, ToD, Dinner, and many more. Toxic, ToD have long died off, but they remain, in my mind, a great clan because they died honorably. CBK has been around longer than me, and they are not that active at all. You don't need a majoraly active clan to make it great.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

.... yeah thats how I made it sound in that post. I really dont decide anything on my own. I really dont think you should just come back like this and decide all in one post.

I have been trying to be a fucking leader for like a year and I am on the fucking edge. If some1 complains about my leadership and come here and say im a bad leader then I will leave... direct. I wont care about anything I would just never again say the word Toribash. I would never more go to any forum that has something with this game to do.

the only damn thing that is keeping me from leaving Toribash forever is this clan and trying to help this clan all I can do.

so please just because I said that I made the decisions and not you doesnt mean that all I do is just make up stuff and do them without letting every1 know.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
You are exploding on me when I have critqued you. I don't know how to spell that...

You are cussing me out, getting all pissed off at me and showing the clan we could easily just lose the leader they are putting the trust in. You don't think I felt semi-close to how your feeling before I left. I did. I thought months before hand about who would take leadership after me, because I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I was on that edge too, and I finally went over. No one knew though.

I critqued you, not critised. (no clue...) Now stop cussing me out, and flipping out.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Enough with the drama. Your posts aren't prooving anything, you're just critising Loje. You aren't a member anymore so don't post here.
Now look Patrick, I have great respect for you, and for what you have done in the past for Freelance. Then you went inactive. And now, about half a year later, you pop back in and say your back. Mind you, you're not really back, you've only made about 15 posts in the last week.
It's been clear you have been against the merge from the start, and you're not used to people going against what you say. But we held a vote, a fair poll and the majority voted for the merge. You could have tried to convince more people there. But you didn't. And now you are, for loss of a better word, butthurt that the merge is going ahead. So don't be. Just stop and leave these forums.

At least, thats the way I see it.