Ranking
DeathR0ad ... please wait for me
Last edited by McD0NALDS; Sep 2, 2013 at 12:10 PM.
I'm trying to wait as long as I can, there are still people who have said they're working on stuff, but I can't wait forever guys, so please get em in ASAP
-----
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
My entry.

Originally Posted by kradoxtb View Post
meh i tryied

3 previews

My top 2 so far for reference, prefer the imagery of the first and text style of the second (Although slanted text has never been a thing I've cared for, the style is still great)

I'm extending until 8pm GMT tomorrow then picking a winner, so if you have any last minute entries get them done
Last edited by JackMorris; Sep 2, 2013 at 10:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

There I hope it makes it in the top 3 of it ... and if i don't win .... well go fuck yoursel- JK

Uhm if you accept mine I will make other versions for free

example... summer, halloween, christmas etc...
-----
Shoot that was a WIP ... -.- in the finished product i had your tori there ... augh looks like i deleted it ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MEH I think i would just use that ...
Last edited by McD0NALDS; Sep 3, 2013 at 01:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It's just splatter with text, bribery to make more for free is a pathetic excuse to win.
Osiris still leading in my opinion
ya
thanks fuze, it makes me happy to know how much you love my entry.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Wait me,
On it !!
I'm not use this account anymore, if you want to contact me, just PM my Primary Account (CyberAero)
No one has won yet, I'm keeping the competition open until I actually need the image, which is soon, but not today. Give people more of a chance to enter, but (and I know I've said this before) time is running out
What about this ?

Banner

Last edited by KucingHitam; Sep 6, 2013 at 05:41 PM.
I'm not use this account anymore, if you want to contact me, just PM my Primary Account (CyberAero)
When do you plan on picking a winner? You have said you would end it like 3 times now.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko