Toribash
Original Post
Improving your skill!!
OK im making this to see if any one wants to train any time i can or make it up with your friend in element!!!!

What you do post here if you want to train-
DAY
TIME
NAME OF ROOM

just say today if you want to do it now but you have to give us 10 min to check back i will check every 5 mins to see if some one wants to train with me..

Name of main training room....EleClash....This is a fight room for people to train come up with new moves learn to....
Climb,Flip,parkour,gymnastics,running,fighting,how to dodge,how to revers,how to block... Ect... NOW lets get this started
Last edited by helios1; Apr 29, 2012 at 01:05 PM.
You should edit this, and change the name...
-----
the main training room name shouldnt be that/.
Last edited by Hotshot; Apr 27, 2012 at 01:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well im happy to train you im an all rounder
"Orgasmis Maximus *Thud* *Crack* *Boom* I'm Done"
~DemonBurn~
no its not to train some one its pretty much fighting practice to improve your skills xD
-----
making room i will check back here in 20 min at 8 40 for me and what ever time you have XD
if some one says i will join i will make room
Last edited by helios1; Apr 28, 2012 at 10:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i know that im just saying to improve ur skillz you have to fight someone better or equal to u
"Orgasmis Maximus *Thud* *Crack* *Boom* I'm Done"
~DemonBurn~
Useless thread should have posted this at chat BEFORE you made this thread

All rooms made for the use of Element are to be named after our clan name , unless you are making a room with your friends to play
Element is Recruiting
Sincerely, GanGuan the Water Mammoth
Delete that comment, now, are you dumb? I told you to delete that name for a REASON. Delete it again.
ok guys im setting up a training room i posted the name above thats all i could think of at the moment i will think of something better later ill be waiting for any one who wants to train with me/practice?