Ranking
This is blaspemy... THIS IS MADNESS
you fking touch the ground at frame 321, you're bad and you should feel bad, I would expect more of you xD haha, i would rather go for not extending the leg fully, when going for that knee decap, and I would bring more destruction into it, not going for a knee, but destroing his chest with my foot would rather more suit me than that ;)
but that replay is kind of good, and i think that it is WIP cause there is no pose at all.
:P
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
you used the body incredibly well during the split :o
kneecap was really funny
i actually dont mind the opener at all because it doesnt look that twitchy, its more abrupt than anything
really funky replay
oh yeah

EDIT: I decided I should make an "actual" replay out of this because its silly to just use an opener that everyone would like to make something only I would like
Attached Files
Last edited by Larfen; Apr 4, 2014 at 12:20 AM.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
This is so avant-garde it made me feel under-dressed/10

That was seriously out of the box stuff, Larfen. Tackling complexity outside of the status quo.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
lol +1 point reference to ManRay ;) but
si je peux me permettre renomme le "ceci n'est pas une pipe" ^^ nice replay, hope to see the end
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
This is so avant-garde it made me feel under-dressed/10

That was seriously out of the box stuff, Larfen. Tackling complexity outside of the status quo.

Why would larfen tackle me ;c
Fun fact: I only pressed "E" once while making this replay
Last edited by Larfen; Apr 13, 2014 at 09:12 AM.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Cool replay, especially how you kept a good flow while editing only once ;)
Was kinda expecting you to go for a split right after the decap
Keep it up
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045