Toribash
its a tie for me, but i have a feeling that after the epic kick at the end in v1 you will be hard pressed for ways to continue without leaving the viewer waiting. a skeet could do the job but it wont dm many joints i feel. also the elbow to ukes head really kills your momentum

the decap in v2 is weird in a good way, and i dont see a way to do the second kick well, but maybe u could transition into a relaxed manip idk.

i would be fine with it if u continued both, if you have to choose one i don't have a preference.
alright guy
Nothing too fancy, but also not boring. The amount of movement in the replay doesn't catch the eye very well at all, leaving all the weight on your fluidity.

But that's not to say the movement isn't good, cause your slick movements (except the arm raise at the end) piece everything together like a nice Quiche.
Bonus points for the nonchalant dms

wp, 7/10
Also known as CombatBot
Pretty cool replay man, the movement was done nicely. Nothing too crazy but its simple and executed well.
Opener starts out kinda slow but you built up speed pretty fast and had some good control.
I liked that back kick at 243, the rotation change after it was kind of questionable i think, but you pulled it off with the elbow dm into spin kick that looked really nice.
I would've liked it if you posed because i think it would've made the replay look more complete and clean.
OH MY GOD
Make more please
That was mega sex; movement on point as f
Hits were super pinpoint, and completed in such a satisfyingly quick fashion
I see nothing to complain about, well played!
Also known as CombatBot
Oooo I like this a lot. A lot of unexpected angles to those kicks and a nice flow to the whole thing. The only thing I don't like is the pose but that's probably just my personal preference. V nice replay
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by EvilTorified View Post
Cool replays, I like your style but... Are you Manitoda? Sorry for the weird question. Just confused.

indeed.
Manitoda
Zibril
Cuci
thats all my accounts fyi.
pretty smooth opener, you got a bit too close imo but you got a decap so its fine

neat replay
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/