Added
Supported Items

Head

Breast

LeftTriceps

RightTriceps

LeftBiceps

Neck

Wrote a system to somehow identify which Item is beeing loaded and now I need to make entries for each and everyone of them ^^

Not sure how I will deal with hair yet
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
hair is in the item.dat, there must be a number of which bodypart it belongs

I know it's in the item dat, but not sure how to have it read the correct hair. I'd probably have to make custom models for them anyways. Really not looking forward to reading the whole item dat though
Update:
##################################

I rewrote the whole OP, nicely organized now. My Tori is now fully loading... except for The Gradients on the Feet, didn't implemented Colors yet. I'd have to write a Gradient Shader and recreate Toribash's Color Database
##################################

Update

Also, since one of the scripts exceeded about 1500 lines, I split it in half and it seems like I broke the Ghost & Outlines in doing so... need to take a look at that
################################################## ####################################################

Update!
Also added a bit to the gallery
################################################## #################################################################### ##################

And yes.... I had fun assigning all variables for the Colors

Not

Bro, this is awesome, can't wait to get home and download this. Gonna get so many things done faster!
TORIBASH-ACADEMY
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mini Update:
Not gonna add it to the OP just yet, Gradients import now aswell. However only for a few Players. I'll have to re-write how the item.dat is written as I noticed the length of it fluctates quite heavily. Problem got to search through each line with keywords and assign them to seperate variables
Here's what happened last week
[/size][/color]##################################[/CENTER][/FONT][/td][/tr][/table][/color]