Ranking
this is a very cool replay but i feel like the decap is overreaching, i sent u something on discord with an idea

i want to make clear that this is still a very cool replay
alright guy
Lend me hands:

Opener was quite smooth I like it, didn't care much for the decap though looked like it slowed you down by a lot.

kick was aight, but the pose was neat gj
-----
Old replay 1:

good dms, but quite messy as you hit with shins, knees, and elbows when they weren't necessary

---------------------

Old replay 2:

Opener was a bit sad since you built a huge amount of speed but did nothing with it

kicks in this one were cleaner, and usually not a fan of ground dms but this one was fine

----

old replay 3

this sequence is a bit too overdone, and there were chances for bigger dms with ghosting if you gave it a good 10m or so. Didn't like this one tbh

------------

old replay 4

lol never seen someone kick the butt out before, rad.

I liked this one the most out of the bunch, also I'd imagine the hand hit the butt but its hard to tell I'd aim for a cheek so the viewer can see the damage rack up.
Last edited by MrJingles; Sep 2, 2019 at 03:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
opener is cool. although your right and left knees contracted and extended way too many times from 400-330. knee dm is okay, i didn't like that you had to grab for it though. follow up into the 4dm boom is great, just sad that you bruised your head. transition into the next hit is nice, but if you were only going to get 2dms with kick i wish youd hooked your other leg into the other side before the forward kick. nice replay!
sexy opener

for me your arm movement in 420-400 was a bit too stiff and sudden

sexy sexy sexy movement right after, but it's a bit too much work for just a knee dm, didn't like the right shoulder raise after

the rest is pretty neat
damn, that was significantly better. i'm not going to comment much on the movement because its the same problems i mentioned above, especially with the knees in the last few kicks. also, i love the lift, but after that you seem to just be chasing uke. the last kicks were amazing. however i wish you had used the hook kick before the decap to move his arm or something out of the way to make more room for a decap, making the kick look cleaner, and the hook more purposeful. also i wish you didnt have to grab for the last kick. overall, a lot better than the other imo. good shit!
Great movement overall, slightly questionable leg work during the launch for the decap (and some very subtle spasms) but very satisfying everywhere else. Dms are nice and unobtrusive. The launch for the manip is almost textbook, although single launch manips are starting to become a bit of a pet peeve for me. I do enjoy that the hits were mostly no grab though.
oh yeah
oops, that emoji was a lot more aggresive than i thought it would be lol. so, nice replay, wish you hit with foot rather than shin though.
Superb spins and I'm a big fan of the pseudo manip. The dms were good but the nonstop spinning is the highlight of the replay for me.
oh yeah