Toribash
Original Post
IRC Channel Multi-Join
So, the title pretty much says it all. This is just a small suggestion. You can either support it or not but that's all up to you.

I know that most of us, me included, use an IRC client of some sort instead of the web-based IRC but there are times when I actually use the web one when I'm not on my own personal computer. My suggestion is very simple.

I suggest that the text box in which a person types in the "#" and the channel name under the link "Join a chat" should be allowed to type in multiple channels and simultaneously join all of them without having to use the /join command.

Perhaps the channels that the user wants to join would separate them with a comma and a space like as follows:
#support, #toribash, #hi

It's not really a big deal, just a quick little thing I thought up. Not sure if anyone else posted about this but I think my idea could have some merit to it.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
It might be confusing for some new/desperate people on need to find help in the support channel. They doesn't even get it when you ask them to answer a query.
Also, you can always type /join #channel.
Oh, there is that function? Already? I was not aware. I tried to do the comma thing before. Also, the full screen is really helpful actually. Why isn't there a link on the forum for the IRC specifically in full screen?
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
You can also activate autojoin if you use irc clients. Everytime you join irc.toribash you automatically join the clients you activated for autojoin.