Ranking
Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
If you guys are posting replays is it alright if I can?

Honestly I'm not terribly sure, that's a Nani or Surge question. I'm just the newbie.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Honestly I'm not terribly sure, that's a Nani or Surge question. I'm just the newbie.

I'll wait 'till they get on.
I'm not a leader, just a 'Big Boy' , but I'll allow it until one of the leaders says otherwise

But please don't spam replays^^
-----
New Shiai items, you can see the preview here:

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_marke...del%20Box%20#5
Last edited by Krong; Oct 12, 2017 at 06:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[TLL]
DOOM, go ahead and post replays, but bear in mind that we don't have a lot of replay makers here. If we feel that you're posting too many, I may ask you to stop, but I don't think that'll be the case.

Looks like Kriegery got banned for a day, he mentioned that he didn't bot though -- hopefully he'll be unbanned soon

Congratulations to Plus who has made it into a trial position!
Last edited by Surge_old2; Oct 12, 2017 at 07:50 PM.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
DOOM, go ahead and post replays, but bear in mind that we don't have a lot of replay makers here. If we feel that you're posting too many, I may ask you to stop, but I don't think that'll be the case.

Looks like Kriegery got banned for a day, he mentioned that he didn't bot though -- hopefully he'll be unbanned soon

Congratulations to Plus who has made it into a trial position!

I couldn't even run a bot, even if I wanted to
I used my phone to update all the market stuff I have, but apperently I am too fast. Posted in the ban appeal thread, maybe I'll get unbanned today, if not I'll be unbanned tomorrow.

Welcome Plus
Thanks for the trial member spot!
How long is the trial phase if u dont mind me asking?
There's no specific time - just as long as it takes us to recognise that you're not shitty, to put it frankly. So not long at all.

Also, I've moved Grrreatest to make him a full member. Congrats Grrreatest.
Ah gotchu! Makes totally sense.
Good to be back in (a) ;).
Since i was the original owner of the clan what used to have the tag.
Grats Grrreatest! Welcome Plus! Also Oscar and I are in a server if y'all want to come find us.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash