Toribash
Original Post
What about cutting the price down a little for registering clans?
I see this problem going throughout toribash and I would like to know if this should be a solution to a little problem that you might have. Please tell me if you think this is a good idea or not. If not tell me why and I will respond to all of your thoughts.

-snip-
Last edited by Lazors; Mar 30, 2014 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Advertise somewhere else please.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
I see this problem going throughout toribash

How is it a problem? Lots of clans are being created and not being used, there are lots of dead clans, or clans that die a few months after being registered. Having to work towards becoming official/registered is a good way to ensure shitty clans don't pay there way to be official/registered and die quickly. The price was raised from 10k to 15k to stop people from making shitty clans and encouraging them to join one and support it.

you really had to link your channels in your thread? that's what a signature is for.
I think 10k is fair price for creating clan, that's why i dont think to cut the price will be great idea!
The next time you think you're perfect, try walking on water
But it was 10k, what happend? Did they cut the price only because of useless clans?
The next time you think you're perfect, try walking on water
For the past years a lot of clans gets removed quite easily due to inactivity, so raising the price is necessary to reduce the spam of clans being made.

Sent from my Lenovo S560 using Tapatalk 2
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Not supported, many useless clans will be made :/
I also agree with smosh023 tho

Well... in my opinion... it's better to join than to make a clan

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER