Ranking
Original Post
What about cutting the price down a little for registering clans?
I see this problem going throughout toribash and I would like to know if this should be a solution to a little problem that you might have. Please tell me if you think this is a good idea or not. If not tell me why and I will respond to all of your thoughts.

-snip-
Last edited by Lazors; Mar 30, 2014 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Advertise somewhere else please.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
How about the GM's just delete useless clans? Because there are some people who actually know how to make a good clan and why should they have to create their clan for 15k because of some few players who are not qualified to handle a clan.
blue
pink
There is a lot of clan going on now
There is a lot that gets inactive after1 page
I made a thread contrary to this but nobody liked the side
But now it is increased
Maybe a monthly payment for clans
Like 5k or less
INB4 14 days ban
In my opinion it should cost 25k or 50k, there are just too many clans now.
Monthly payment would be a good idea.
Beat plz...50k is the price for official. If creating a clan cost 50k, official would be 100-150k and unless you have some marketeers in your clan, getting official will take some years.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Beatzarr View Post
In my opinion it should cost 25k or 50k, there are just too many clans now.
Monthly payment would be a good idea.

Monthly payment doesn't prove activity or not, all it does is show that you have tc.
why tho
There will be too many inactive and useless clans -Not support
My pet rock died today.
If anything id say bring the price up. 10k is not that much honestly, and if it was brought down to say 5k, there would be so many useless and worthless clans.

Not Supported
You need to be dedicated. We can't have too many clans that will end up dying or are corrupt. Price needs to be 30k in my opinion to creat unofficial clans.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I think, if clan is dead then it must be deleted!
The next time you think you're perfect, try walking on water