Ranking
No no...
I'm still a stupid little kid who doesn't know whats going on aroun' me
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
We'll see about that.Anyways,I'm on a vacation so I'll be active on and off for a week or two.However,I will be here when we finish the clan war with TPC.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
My parents made me go to the "Chinese Lessons for Starters" (I'm, but I think I've got the hang of those fuzzy words) so I won't be active in morning (Chinese morning) but I will post at nights

In other words, I'll MAYBE post less
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
I will be inactive for one or two weeks so I might be off... dont know that how much will I be here
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
already posted this in the "Discussions" thread but I was inactive for a while because my internet connection was dropped, but I'm back now =)
I'm so sorry for being inactive for about 3 weeks, there was something wrong with my internet connection, i will be active now :3
I will be inactive in-game for 2 weeks. I gotta study for college :3
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
haha im inactive ingame for like 2 years. u dont have to post this (i think) just posy here if u r inactive on forums
I'm leaving, I don't wish to tag along, nor do I really want to participate in group actions anymore. It's been fun while it was.
That, in fact sucks, but it's your decision.
DeviantArt (╯А□А)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.