ES Recruitment Drive
What's your name on YouTube: Mi Mita (miuthecatburgler)
Who referred you to Toribash: Viccas
What do you like about Toribash: Amazing fights and great community.
What's your name on YouTube: Arnas Gailevicius
What do you like about Toribash: It looks complicated, but once you get into it, you'll love it! I love the graphics style too!
What's your name on YouTube: Lau Rynas (laudragonrynas)
What do you like about Toribash: BLOOOOOOOD!
Dear Viccas:

1) Any recruited player that posts here MUST NOT HAVE a shared IP with the recruiter. That basically means, when you recruit them, tell them to play at their house. I don't want it to be called into question whether or not you are the person you "recruited"

It appears almost every one of your newest "recruits" are linked to your IP address.

Either get some proof that these are unique people at unique locations or I'll simply disqualify you.

Thanks.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Here's me going crazy inviting everyone I know for this.. I've even been stopping people at my new college that I don't even know!

I have loads to come, be prepared!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Dear Viccas:

It appears almost every one of your newest "recruits" are linked to your IP address.

Either get some proof that these are unique people at unique locations or I'll simply disqualify you.

Thanks.

Hi,
I assure you they are real people (Three in Lithuania, one in Germany, one in Sweden, one in Russia). Just it was faster for me to create them an account, rather to explain everything. Simple as that. The whole "Go there, install that. register there, subscribe there, etc." is a lot of stuff to do, a lot of people are not willing to do. So I shortened the process a bit. If that is a problem, I won't do that to following recruits. I want to win this clean. Cheers.
Last edited by Viccas; Oct 3, 2013 at 08:25 PM.
Originally Posted by Viccas View Post
Hi,
I assure you they are real people (Three in Lithuania, one in Germany, one in Sweden, one in Russia). Just it was faster for me to create them an account, rather to explain everything. Simple as that. The whole "Go there, install that. register there, subscribe there, etc." is a lot of stuff to do, a lot of people are not willing to do. So I shortened the process a bit. If that is a problem, I won't do that to following recruits. I want to win this clean. Cheers.

If that's true, have them play in a completely different IP Address than you for ~ 10 games before this event ends.

Additionally: yes. They have to make their own account. You doing it for them completely messes with the process.

So do that, and don't this again, and keep recruiting. If you can manage to do so, you won't be DQ'd.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
If that's true, have them play in a completely different IP Address than you for ~ 10 games before this event ends.

Additionally: yes. They have to make their own account. You doing it for them completely messes with the process.

So do that, and don't this again, and keep recruiting. If you can manage to do so, you won't be DQ'd.

Allright. So that's 4 people. Good luck me.
-----
I'll just make a list of people who I've recruited here:
Gabagoo - Still has to play.
Hamthetime - Still has to play.
CharfAtTime - Still has to play (Sort of. We played together in my created server, and for some reason it didn't show up on his profile)
Mimita - Already played.
Soffas - Didn't need to.
Laurynasdragon - Already played.

And I wanted to ask, half of them played, other half will play probably, if they find time. Could you rather disqualifiing me, just don't count those who didn't play? I mean, I can't just make them play by force or something...
Last edited by Viccas; Oct 5, 2013 at 11:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We have a winner!

Need help?
Just Use Thunder!