Toribash
Originally Posted by Ferras View Post

Yea, I've been pretty busy. I'll get back to you on this on skype when I can, don't have the time to check all of them.

When I bought all these flames, the average price was 34k or so each, and I bought more than 40 at once.

So the cheapest I would sell a single flame would be 35k, and that would only be my worst flame. If you could give an offer on all the flames you want together, that'd be lovely.

Hobo sold his flames for 32,500 each, and dual pairs for 40,000 per flame. So, if you're including duals into the average, that's kind of inaccurate.

I can do 35,000 for the single flame, and we can talk about the other ones later. Feel free to sell them, too. No need to hold anything for me.
Originally Posted by sirl View Post
Hobo sold his flames for 32,500 each, and dual pairs for 40,000 per flame. So, if you're including duals into the average, that's kind of inaccurate.

I can do 35,000 for the single flame, and we can talk about the other ones later. Feel free to sell them, too. No need to hold anything for me.

Well, I bought his flames with 190 USD + he added TC in it, so it's hard to get an exact average of every flame.

40k would be neat.

And alright, I guess they're for sale then.

Originally Posted by daveowns View Post
ferras ill do 40k for the 3rd flame?

Can you tell me the ID or the name so I know which flame you're talking about?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIG UPDATE! THIS WILL ALSO BE ADDED TO FIRST POST!

So yea, I bought some more flames.

Here they are. Yes, I copied the thread and I'm lazy.

Ordinary

Unique

Magnificent

Dual Pairs

Angel Wings

Half Hearts

Last edited by Ferras; Aug 28, 2014 at 07:59 PM.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

ID : 192 a red flame at the left hand
40 k
Last edited by nakoN; Aug 29, 2014 at 01:05 AM.
I don't think I have a flame with the ID 192.
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by nakoN View Post
ID : 636
35 K ?

41k and it's yours.

Originally Posted by sirl View Post
I'll pass on 35,000 toricredits. Good luck selling.

Aight, thanks babe :3

Originally Posted by Askijeki View Post
Redandshakey 35k

42.5k?

Originally Posted by kradoxtb View Post
30k :3

It's a very neat aura flame, I'd love to get 45k for it, but you can haggle some.