ES Recruitment Drive
oK im not dead here.

Isaac:Cant do your request not that skilled sorry

T0astman: Dont know what your going for like emo or death and skulls?

Teh Basher: Ill start your request but i have found out my hair looks like crap so ill make one with the hair and withought.

Dark ninja: Request done pm the final product!

Wellp back to my coffin, I mean um room heh heh...
Emo please just dark theme to it anythign you can come up with and T0astman on the back in Dark blue or Light red
Originally Posted by Shrimp View Post
Teh Basher: Ill start your request but i have found out my hair looks like crap so ill make one with the hair and withought.

Okay
Hmm can i get a sorta reptellian head? Like a big-ass lizard or dragon or something, colored green or blue? ( If it's too hard, then can i get a ninja head completely covered by a black mask except for an opening in the front where there's a pair of eyes? )
can i have a head like isaac's.exectly the same exept for the eyes and the mouth and the color.make it green (orc) but instead of eyesbeing orc,make it so they have flames in them.make the flames pure red,like vamp.then make the eyes bleed.i only have 580 tcs,but youll get it all.And i ment the jackolantern head also.but put mrkid on the back.make the letters look leafy.if you cant,just make the origanall discreption but with bleeds eyes and all that stuff kk?sorry bout the low tip but im poor
Last edited by mrkid; Oct 15, 2007 at 09:04 PM.
*poke* you haven't posted for 4 days.... good god what is that smell *looks at shrimp's decomposing body* ah. NOW who's gonna make heads?