Ranking
Original Post
pk replays
Hello.
I want to get better at parkour so cnc would be appreciated.
Attached Files
P - Rooftop Lower.rpl (1.27 MB, 15 views)
P - Translucent.rpl (1.06 MB, 12 views)
those replays are great!

i wont pin point every detail that i noticed but i sure do have a lot to say about these few replays, im fond to watch them

what i wanted to point out is that you seem very talented at parkour (because that's all ive seen from you until now), and you have even greater room for improvement. while your movement isnt the prettiest and most powerful possible, you definitely are able to pull out some challenging parkour techniques consistently, and i love it! the replays have some very creative moves but also never lose sight of the purpose of freerunning/moving forward continuously

i have a discord server where you can find a deck of skilled replaymakers, including Karbn (which i consider the best parkourist of this era), if you want to share your creations with people that might help you while also bless us with your astonishing replays. DM me in discord (contact in signature) if you want to be included
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The overall look to the replays make them worse than what they are, you have some really dope moves and sequences that happen here and there, your runs are fluid and decently cool.

BUT, you seem to unfocus and just "do something" to move forward at times, try to keep the whole replay at the same level as the spectacular transition moves,tricks or whatnot that you can pull off.

Glad to see that the parkour community isn't dying out entirely
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
New Replay!
Thanks to Lionet for giving feedback on the wips.
Feedback and cnc would be appreciated.
Attached Files
P - Dream E.rpl (1.18 MB, 11 views)
parkour_dream_e.tbm (36.2 KB, 6 views)
Your overfixation on having your torso to be alligned and your chest being practically pefectly straight at all times, the in general held style.

You remind me alot of Xlr84Life

Generally your movement is pretty minimalistic and pretty stiff, but you whack out some cool as climbs/transitions and tricks,

The Wall run was eye candy to me, again reminds me of Xlr's old stuff,

The only thing i can nitpick on your overall style is that i'd love to see you get some more speed to everything

Keep up the good work, really cool stuff Medirrer
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Thanks for the feedback!
I'm pretty honored to be able to remind you of Xlr.
As for my speed... I'll try to work on it and speed up.
New Replay!
I saw the slanted wall and wanted to try something, so this replay happened.
It was fun but definitely ended up being more work than I expected.

Feedback and cnc would be appreciated.
Attached Files
P - Senshi Downhill.rpl (889.6 KB, 11 views)
senshi_downhill_pk.tbm (55.3 KB, 5 views)
Short Replay
Not much to this short replay, but I thought it was still worth posting here.
Attached Files
datchilled_rooftopparkour.tbm (27.3 KB, 7 views)
P - Nevermind.rpl (526.4 KB, 8 views)