Ranking
Original Post
Nurse has a replay thread
did my first spar in a hella long time with n1m1 to test out my melee battlefield mod

i'm pretty proud of it 👍
Attached Files
spar n1m1.rpl (627.3 KB, 12 views)
melee_battlefield.tbm (15.4 KB, 8 views)
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
Wow, haven't seen this name for a long time, nothing much to say about the current replays other than its rusty. Welcome back
Hey, I havent seen u in a while, your name sounds really familiar, but hey good you're back on track.

n1m1: Looks really good, one thing I found which is a minuscule error is that when ko comes the second knee to the head should've stayed contracted. Honestly it looks really good and its a long replay which makes it better.

last uke thing: really smooth, liked it a lot tbh, needed more dm imo

Hoping to get new replays! And also a spar ngl <3
Running away...
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
Hey, I havent seen u in a while, your name sounds really familiar, but hey good you're back on track.

n1m1: Looks really good, one thing I found which is a minuscule error is that when ko comes the second knee to the head should've stayed contracted. Honestly it looks really good and its a long replay which makes it better.

last uke thing: really smooth, liked it a lot tbh, needed more dm imo

Hoping to get new replays! And also a spar ngl <3

yeah i thought that myself about that spar i cringed looking at it again but it was my first back in a while, i'll do more soon i just need to catch the right time again.

will probably do a ukebash or something first though i like them a lot more
shelby#8266
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
Flash is such a nerdy bully ngl

Cool stuff you got here, get back to it and make some more interesting stuff <3 Cool to see more older players coming back
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
spar with orber, ignore the first like 100 frames there was a low reaction time and i was freaking the fuck out trying to walk LOL
Attached Files
spar orber.rpl (410.0 KB, 8 views)
shelby#8266
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
haters will say its fake
-----
why am i still up
Attached Files
spar lost.rpl (367.7 KB, 4 views)
boomhits r hard.rpl (131.0 KB, 5 views)