Toribash
Re: mod suggestions
I assume it's not possible to add like objects...? I was thinking like a ceiling fan (suspended from nothing, obviously) or a lampost to grab onto and swing from (or snap apart and beat people over the head with...). I guess it's a no-chancer, but thought I'd ask :P
Nope you can't. Unfortunately...

I could probably add objects if I'd manage to get a hold of the source code. Or at least try... >.>
Originally Posted by Sieg Storm of the chaos legion
as you all know, or if you don't you should know i suck at makeing mods (kind of odd since i'm a programer) but anyway someone add a long jousting pole to the jousting mod :P

I made one, but there had to be two jousting poles on each hand to balance the weight.

how about a twin sword 2 mod mixed with a jousting mod? maybe its been but i havnt seen it
[]D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[]
ahh i played the jousting mod with poles, try makeing one side metal other fleh to balence wieght rather than haveing 2 poles.
wat about a pistol mod like the blast cannon mod but u would still have ur arm and the pistol would be smaller than the cannon and on ur hand?
i want a sword mod but starts with the sword through the other guy :P IMPAILED! >)
Originally Posted by Sieg Storm of the chaos legion
i want a sword mod but starts with the sword through the other guy :P IMPAILED! >)

That would be quite hard, since there's no rotate command. We'd have to reposition then reshape the parts just to get it right, it would take a lot of guessing, or for smart people, a lot of math...
Tori - *Contract wrist*
Tori - *Wrist Crushed*

Uke - *Pecs, Chest, Lumber, Shoulders Crushed*

It would be pretty funny...
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.