Toribash
GMT:-8.00 Hello,my name is Rionex..im 2nd Dan Black...im good at mushu..spar(lil bit) and parkour(lil bit) and i know you trestet u spar with me 2 times...im sorry if im not active because maybe i went to somewhere..or busy..with exam or something..
Why I want to join this clan: i want to join this clan because i want to war with another clan...and also i want to rank up this clan to 1st..
Game modes i like: i like mushu..aikido(because its challenging and need more strategies than another modes..spar and parkour...
im 13 but..i will try to be mature just like u all..i hope i can join this clan.. tq
Last edited by Rionex; May 31, 2017 at 10:50 AM. Reason: i put this :-/ front of the gmt

ⓘ ⓝⓔⓔⓓ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓗⓔⓛⓟ

HELLO! I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A GOOD CLAN FOR A WHILE TO INVEST MY TIME IN AND I'VE FOUND IT

Basic Info:

Toribash info:

Contact information:

What I plan to offer to the clan:

I plan to bring comedy, myself being a funny guy. I want to learn from good people, not just all Toribash, but maybe even some life leasons. I want to contribute and put a lot of my time and summer into this clan!

Thank you for considering me!
Last edited by AceLazarr; Jun 1, 2017 at 10:31 PM.
nvm
i got a clan..

ⓘ ⓝⓔⓔⓓ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓗⓔⓛⓟ

So where shall I start? Hi my name is Morgan and well when it comes to toribash i'm not the greatest, but I have discovered a new found love for art which I have to say veoo you're a god xD ( Favourite mods are aikidobd and tk).
Out side of the game I'm a gymaholic and partake in powerlifting competitions and I also enjoy playing rugby on the weekend. I'd like to think i'm a decent person to talk to and will be happy to help if anyone wants to come to me for anything
The reason I'm choosing to apply to AS is everyone in the clan I have spoken to are amazing people and the clan is more like a family in my eyes, everyone just seems to get on. I look forward to your reply : )
- I don't know why I bother -
Lol, spent like 30 minutes making a app and I just get like three words.... wow.... though you guys would be more personal with it.
can you add me to the clan pls?
pls , can i join?
-----
Name: alexoliga
Belt: black
Forum activity: allways
Ingame activity: allways
Toribash experience: no very , very good , but not bad
About your life: im go to high school in spain
Why do you want to join: because i like this game alot and i
Favorite mods: wushu, mushu, big dojo aikdo and normal aikido
Do you have Discord,Skype: yeap but i cant conect to skype , sorry
Replays (Optional): i dont know how to put a replay sorry :/
Vortex and Alex, posted for discussion
Ace, I am sorry but the votes were that way, hope you understand.

@alexolig I see you have joined Team 7 so that's a instant denial . And you didnt even put any effort into your application
PM me for no reason,ask me something,send memes n stuff
Why? Cuz i like to view pm's (and dank memays)