Ranking
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
you should have also asked if they intend on reducing their toxicity going forward

yes

playing for honor since release until january this year has made me a very toxic person. i would kill someone in a very cheesy and annoying way then taunt them and hope for messages. i would often "hunt for messages" by doing that to every person i came across even team mates when they died

yes

lol yes

5 11

not ever no

yes
when I started dueling
yes
yes
178 cm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
i never really bully people but i must say .. in league of legends.. i get it crackin XD
piratez
I'm in full support of the concept of humor without restriction, and I view the usage of the word 'toxic' to be indicative of a stifling, hugbox culture. Learn to take it easy, the culture of recline should be on an incline. People will be assholes regardless of what you do. The most intellectually productive thing I've done was work out what makes me angry, why, and whether I'm just frustrated or have just cause to be angry.
Dunno why they'd try to extend that to women or nb folk

If you're telling me you can't generalize mundane things like smiling, thinking positive thoughts, and humor to people in general, then I agree. Women shouldn't laugh, smile, think positively, but instead only engage with nihilistic obsessions of futility and meaninglessness. Facing your problems head on instead of cowering away has created a greater peace of mind for me than mindless escapism. Men shouldn't hole themselves up in 'positivity' either. The pursuit of happiness is a mind numbing poison.
sometimes i enjoy being flamed in online games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.