Ranking
View Poll Results: Should OgSky be given a second chance?
Yes
4 Votes / 21.05%
No
15 Votes / 78.95%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You guys have terrible routines. Mine will be Toribash, Toribash, Toribash and some more Toribash. Of course with 5 minute breakfast, lunch and dinner along with perhaps a 6 hour sleep. Somehow through all of my laziness I maintain my weight... I wonder how. ;o Potty breaks? Don't need them. ;<
lov3, due to the inactivity on forum, i have decided that you will not be a part of horde. i hope to remain a friend of us. Continue on that path of creating your own clan, its a great idea! anyway, gl lov3. sorry D:

Allright, im gonna apply that small banner to the thread until nerfpls upsizes it. any objections? good.
Proud Member of [Aquarius]
Originally Posted by SuckerPunch View Post
lov3, due to the inactivity on forum, i have decided that you will not be a part of horde. i hope to remain a friend of us. Continue on that path of creating your own clan, its a great idea! anyway, gl lov3. sorry D:

Allright, im gonna apply that small banner to the thread until nerfpls upsizes it. any objections? good.

Psssh, I object.... For whatever unknown reason. ;o
So, where's eat been? ;o That slacker, probably actually DOING his school. Who does that anyways?

My internets been out lately... Damn you satellite internet. So boring not having enough internet to do anything of effect.
Bish pls I'm always on... Not really but for the next week I'll be really busy. Spring football practice runs till 6:30 everyday and then I have my studies. I'll be on tonight and this weekend.
Nice replay thehorde! Can you post that here? I really liked the dickpunch and decap
Whoa, whats up? you guys have been really falling back now.... whats going on with that?

~Your Old Friend, Cool.
Proud member of the Uzumaki Clan