Ranking
Original Post
#ToribashCup
Welcome To #Toribashcup

Everything is moved to our Thread in The Game http://www.toribash.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86

Section 2 - Rules for Joining the cup's
Joining

To enter tournament, be in #toribashcup at least 15 minutes before start time. Use ?add command to enter yourself in the tournament. Only one entry per person. Should you be unable to play after joining, use ?remove to leave tournament. And you have to could use mirc. www.mirc.com download that, you can find the way to use mirc in here.

During play

All players will idle as spectators on the designated server (/spec command). When your match is up, you will enter (/enter command) and fight. When your matches are completed, you will return to spectator mode. Anybody who does not follow this process can and will be removed from tournament.

- Total Rules / Information -[

1. We do not answer questions, there are standings on the thread here = STUPID QUESTIONS
2. We don't want people to cheat
3. You have to use mirc to be allowed to play
4. If you begin to say that you did pay TC and you didn't you will be perm banned, and will not be allowed to compete
5. In Toribashcup's we dont wanna hear the "F" And "N" word or other profane words
6. You have to be ready for your match, if you are afk your opponent will win automatically
7. When an admin asks for silence listen to him, so he does not have to repeat himself
8. To signup for a cup, you have to idle on mirc channels #toribashcup / #toribash
- how to join a normal cup for normal days
Last edited by Chill; Oct 26, 2007 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Updated with info. -RbLcK- dots instead of commas on rules.
Toribashcup NEWS - Season #1]

We now gonna set up a 1vs1 season, there will be different team's lile league A and B. cause its about how skilled people is, and after what mod it is, we right now trying to get a subboard, so we can set up other threads about it, so when that is up if we can get it, there will be more information.
Update: Subforum set up under The Game. It isn't complete, but should be by Sunday night.
Steam ID: budster650
Chill, do you mind if i move this thread to the ToriCup sub-board? Or do you still want it here?
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
ehm me and veb talk about it let it stay here, cause its here the big news will come, like if there is a big Tournement
Ok mate, just checking
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole